The Official TV & TV Series Thread

This is 100% what iv always said… Give me a paid for streaming service that does what Popcorn time does, and I will gladly pay for it…

1 Like

Do you use PT with a VPN? Or are the constant warnings more scaremongering to push sales of their VPN service? If you do, what VPN?

Forgot to mention a slightly older series that I’ve had for a while and only recently got round to watch… The Night Manager.

Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie. Based on a Jon LeCarré novel. BBC production. 6 hour long episodes. 8.2 on IMDB. Damn good. If you haven’t seen it and can find it, you won’t be disappointed.

I rate it 8.5 Creepy Hugh Laurie Stares/10

1 Like

Iv never used a VPN, but have thought about it to be honest… But i havent had any issues thus far… And iv been using it for years…

2 Likes

I CANNOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

I’ve been watching Star Trek Discovery season 2. So far it’s much MUCH better than the first season. I almost didn’t watch this second season because I didn’t like the first.

I’m so glad that they are doing Star Trek properly again.

4 Likes

Im still struggling to thru the first season

1 Like

We can’t wait for when the next episode releases! Really captivating.

Started watching Prison Break again, my wife has never seen it. After 2 episodes, I realise I can’t remember much.

3 Likes

Prison break started out interesting and then got boring and started dragging. Thats what I remember of it. Should have stopped with season 1.

4 Likes

some series should stop once they’ve conveyed their intended story, eg wayward pines should have stopped after season one etc. im glad some of the stuff i really enjoyed watching wrapped at the right time eg. person of interest or halt and catch fire.

4 Likes

Watched this over the weekend.

It was actually great. The humor is brilliant. It is not a s gory as Sabrina, the cast is very likeable even the evil asses.

3 Likes

Agreed, great series.

1 Like

There was a lot of cheese but I loved every minute

It was awesome :smiley: we watched the first 7 episodes in one sitting till 2am

i watched the first 3 episodes, its quite enjoyable

Yeah the order is not bad, the ending felt like a cop out to make sure they can start over again or a new story line if its renewed for a new season.

That is why I liked it I hate shows that gets dragged along forever so one story arc per season

A MUST watch. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this.

We finished The Umbrella Academy on the weekend (so good!), and are now watching Cloak & Dagger (on Showmax). It is great so far.

1 Like

Cloak and dagger is actually bloody good.

Im loving the Passage, The rookie (You have to watch this if you want some brilliant acting by Nathan Fillion)

2 Likes

Agreed on all counts, loved Cloak and dagger, it was a very thoughtful comic hero series. The passage is great too, really enjoying it.

The rookie has not lost steam and is still rocking. I thought it would not be able to carry the momentum, but it has.

2 Likes