The Official TV & TV Series Thread

That’s quite a cast. I should give this a try

1 Like

I think Netflix needs to take a break hire better writers and try again, the last couple of their shows felt rushed, this one’s script is so bad! The actors cannot save it
1 Like

Who dares to say that his defining work is Mission Impossible!!! I cannot believe it. The man is an amazing actor and still the best in Star Trek.

1 Like

I’ve been watching “The Spy” on Netflix. I think its Sasha Cohen’s first serious role. Actually based on a true story, and one of my heros.

It might not be for everyone, but it hits me right in the feels.

Also, just for lols: “Borat. James Borat”

1 Like

I saw this as I was browsing through shows on Netflix, it looks good. I’m a fan of Sasha Baron Cohen, would be interesting to see him in a serious role.

I think he’s doing a pretty good job.

I highly recommend The Righteous Gemstones

1 Like

At least he is not planning on a pure reboot

2 Likes
1 Like

Get those Amazon Prime subscriptions renewed! Season 4. December 13.

The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds. Behold what awaits the pioneers of Ilus. Full Season Coming December 13, 2019.

3 Likes

I still havent made it past episode 1 season 1

1 Like

Oh yes please, please!

1 Like

I cant help it I keep falling asleep

1 Like

Nathan echoes my thoughts perfectly:

For such a Firefly fan, I can’t say I’m not a little disappointed in you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im saving it for Dec when I have time and brainpower again so I can watch it properly

2 Likes

Miles Elliott, a man struggling in life, undergoes a novel spa treatment that promises to make him a better person, only to learn he’s been replaced - literally - by a better version of himself. Living with Yourself premieres October 18 on Netflix.

Living with Yourself is an existential comedy that asks: do we really want to be better? Told from multiple perspectives and intersecting storylines, the eight episode series stars Paul Rudd, Paul Rudd and Aisling Bea, and was created and written by Emmy® Award winner Timothy Greenberg (The Daily Show with Jon Stewart), and directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris (The Battle of the Sexes, Little Miss Sunshine).

https://www.netflix.com/title/80178724

2 Likes

Big Mouth season 3 is out!!!

1 Like

This is exactly what happens to me. I’ve tried watching it 3 times already!

2 Likes

This is the first Original Netflix show that I have watched in a while that I loved. Do yourself a favour and enjoy it!

1 Like

Seconded, my family and I watch an episode every 2 days to make it last, its that good.

1 Like