The Official TV & TV Series Thread

Cross

Prime Video | “Coming Soon” | Season 1 | 8 Episodes

Based on James Paterson’s Alex Cross novels.

I was a big fan of Rick and Morty, but the jokes just became more and more cringe and tasteless.

Now I discovered Gravity Falls and its just amazing! Funny, clever and just plain awesome! Any other fans here?

1 Like

Why though… Just why…

2 Likes

My son will be so excited :smile:

3 Likes

Sweet Tooth

Netflix | 6 June | Season 3 (Final) | 8 Episodes

From executive producers Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey comes the epic conclusion of the beloved, award-winning series.

In this final chapter, Gus and his friends embark on a harrowing journey in hopes of curing the Sick — and finally discovering the truth about hybrids.

1 Like

House of the Dragon

Max | 9 June | Season 2 | 10 Episodes

An internal succession war within House Targaryen at the height of its power, 172 years before the birth of Daenerys Targaryen.

1 Like

The Umbrella Academy

Netflix | 8 August | Season 4 (Final) | 6 Episodes

It’s the final timeline. A family of former child heroes, now grown apart, must reunite to continue to protect the world.

The series is based on a collection of comics and graphic novels created and written by My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way.

2 Likes

Sunny

Apple TV+ | 10 July | Season 1 | 10 Episodes

Sunny stars Rashida Jones as Suzie, an American woman living in Kyoto, Japan, whose life is upended when her husband and son disappear in a mysterious plane crash. As “consolation” she’s given Sunny, one of a new class of domestic robots made by her husband’s electronics company. Though at first, Suzie resents Sunny’s attempts to fill the void in her life, gradually they develop an unexpected friendship. Together they uncover the dark truth of what really happened to Suzie’s family and become dangerously enmeshed in a world Suzie never knew existed.

1 Like

Those About to Die

Peacock | 18 July | Mini Series | 10 Episodes

Those About to Die is an epic drama set in the corrupt world of the spectacle-driven gladiatorial competition, exploring a side of ancient Rome never before told — the dirty business of entertaining the masses, giving the mob what they want most…blood and sport. The series introduces an ensemble of characters from all corners of the Roman Empire who collide at the explosive intersection of sports, politics, and dynasties.

1 Like

Does Apple ONLY make Sci-Fi shows? :wink:

2 Likes

The Penguin

Max | September | Season 1 | 8 Episodes

Never underestimate him.

Following the events of “The Batman,” Oswald Cobblepot, a.k.a. The Penguin, makes a play to seize the reins of the crime world in Gotham.

The next chapter in #TheBatman saga from Matt Reeves. Academy Award nominee Colin Farrell is The Penguin in the new Max Original Series coming this September to Max.

The insane talents of the prosthetics and makeup artists! This is Colin Farrell underneath that Penguin exterior:

2 Likes

I cannot find a proper Youtube, but this is an amazing transformation

3 Likes

I remember when I first saw the Batman trailer I had no idea he was Penguin

2 Likes

Time Bandits

Apple TV+ | 24 July | Season 1 | 10 Episodes

Eleven-year-old Kevin’s passion for history is put to the test when he joins a ragtag group of time-traveling thieves on a high-stakes and an adventure.

Bad Monkey

Apple TV+ | 14 August | Mini Series | 10 Episodes

Welcome to the shady side of paradise where Vince Vaughn has a long list of unusual suspects.

Based on Carl Hiaasen’s New York Times bestselling novel and enduring cult favorite, “Bad Monkey” tells the story of Andrew Yancy (Vaughn), who has been bounced from the Miami Police Department and is now a health inspector in the Keys. But after stumbling upon a case that begins with a human arm fished up by tourists, he realizes that if he can prove murder, he’ll be back in. He just needs to get past a trove of Floridian oddballs and one bad monkey.