The Official Xbox Thread

just remember to immediately turn of recurring billing in your ms profile

2 Likes

Unlikely :pensive: All the new first party games are, and some older games. But if the games already have a good sales history on Steam they will not be Play Anywhere, I think.

1 Like

XBox Game Pass at R15.90 for 3 months is a right steal! Even if you only use it for the Play Anywhere games on your PC. Forza 4, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves alone make it worthwhile - play one each month. https://www.xbox.com/en-za/xbox-game-pass

That deal is part of the XBox Spring Sale which started last night. Over 500-odd games and DLC on sale, with extra 10% off for Gold subscribers. https://www.xbox.com/EN-ZA/promotions/sales/spring-sale

1 Like

alot of those games were alot cheaper a few weeks ago

Nba Live 19 was like R50 and Dragon age R75 now nba is R259 and dragon age R94 also you can get shadow of the tomb raider for under R300 on cd keys thats half the price or get the gamepass and play the game on there for three months

MS is really pushing gamepass these days, thats the likely future of xbox imo, xbox is just going to be a service in 10 years time

2 Likes

Anyone want the XBox code for a copy of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic that I won on Mixer watching the Fallen Order reveal? I already have the game on XBox and PC (and I think it’s on Game Pass as well) so am happy to share the code for arguably one of the best early SW games.

1 Like

i’ll take it, im not sure if i own that one on xbox yet

2 Likes

Done. Enjoy - it’s a good old game :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks ! i have a crapload of star wars games, and i wasnt a big fan in the beginning

2 Likes

Redeemed

2 Likes

Finally they are bundling both Game Pass and Xbox Live into one account.

3 Likes

At this point in time it doesn’t feel like XBox Live is worth it. Even with the bundling I think I may drop XBox Live when mine expires. Will see what happens.

It’s good that they are bundling them however. Hopefully there will be good specials.

1 Like

New Xbox One X Enhanced Games

Ninja Gaiden II

Fable II

Fable III

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

D4WVEZ1X4AAThlQ

1 Like

why do i have a feeling a new splinter cell might be destined for E3 along with the announcement of Playgrounds Fable

1 Like

The Xbox one S all digital edition is out (overseas atleast)

3 Likes

Question is for how long they’ll keep offering Live and Game Pass as separate subs? I get the feeling that this Game Pass Ultimate thing will become the only option before too long, regardless of whether you actually play anything online or not.

1 Like

Any talk of a One X digital version at all?

2 Likes

I am hoping the NextBox will have a top tier with no disc… Problem is backwards compat with my Xbox One discs.

2 Likes

highly doubtful, the only reason why they made this sku is to produce an xbox as cheap as possible to get people into the eco system and expose them to first party exclusives, live and gamepass.

1 Like

Note that with this months games with gold title that South Africa is not getting Ghost recon advanced Warfighter 2 (unless you have a uk 360 account like me) it was released before we recieved XBLA and to list it on xbox live would probably require a submission to the FPB for approval etc. instead SA is given the short end of the stick again and gets The MAW instead

I love this. I have always wanted an one s because of how it looks.