The Official Xbox Thread

Thanks will play around with the headset tonight

1 Like

The second annual Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event is coming up next week. Starting 15 June and running through 21 June, you’ll be able to try out over 40 demos of upcoming unreleased games for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

Some of the games that will have demos available have been announced:

Sable: Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.

Lake: It’s 1986 – Meredith Weiss takes a break from her career in the big city to deliver mail in her hometown. How will she experience two weeks in beautiful Providence Oaks, with its iconic lake and quirky community? And what will she do next? It’s up to you.

The Riftbreaker: The Riftbreaker is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements. You are an elite scientist/commando inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel. Hack & slash countless enemies. Build up your base, collect samples and research new inventions to survive.

Echo Generation: The summer of 1993 is nearly at an end and a sleepy Canadian town suddenly becomes home to strange accidents and mutated creatures. Echo Generation is a voxel turn-based adventure game about a gang of kids investigating supernatural occurrences while battling monsters and mechs to save their small town.

Tunic: Tunic is an isometric action-adventure game where you explore the wilderness, fight monsters, and discover secrets. You play as a tiny fox in a big world that is filled with mystery. A beautiful setting, tight combat, and a variety of items await you on this grand adventure.

The full list of games with demos available will be published over the weekend.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is the Xbox typeface on the light theme really hard to read?

July’s Games With Gold have been announced:

Also…

Shame.

2 Likes

Oh man, I loved Super Off Road as a kid. Having people gathered around one keyboard to play that became quite entertaining.

I think someone around here in some thread mentioned something quite similar in nature, but obviously updated and recent?

3 Likes

This one I think: Circuit Superstars - Gaming - Most Epic Win

2 Likes

That’s it, thanks mate!

2 Likes

TIL

2 Likes

Games With Gold for August 2021:

Xbox Live Gold members and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members get access to Games With Gold.

After a number of fairly lackluster GwG months, there’s some choice offerings this time around…

4 Likes

They’re all urgh.

1 Like

How about this month’s offerings: :grin:

2 Likes

Wow… so I pushed a game installation to my Xbox via the mobile app and was able to have it installed and ready to go for the night. Loaded it up last night and was expecting to be presented with the “Do you own this game?” dialogue and be taken to the store. Instead, I just went straight into playing.

Anyone experienced something like this?

@GregRedd I beseech thee… can you (or anyone really) ever recall if Assetto Corsa Competizione is or was part of Games With Gold? Just trying to make sense of the above scenario.

Okay, I think I have figured it out. It just so happens it has entered as one of the “Free Play Days” titles.

2 Likes

Haha that’s a nice coincidence. Also it gives you some time to try it out!

Definitely! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I loved this video and thought I would share. I think this would be an amazing job they have, almost a dream job.

2 Likes

Bought this beauty today. Was the last one bt games at tygervalley had in stock. I wanted one since it was announced about 2-3 months ago

6 Likes

I got mine from Raru last Sunday - loving it!

2 Likes

Very nice!