The Official Xbox Thread

Props to the Dev of Bright Memory. It’s no mean feat that the first featured game for the new Series X is a game developed by one person!

3 Likes

What? One person? That’s insane! It’s one of the best looking games that were showcased.

2 Likes

This may seem daft, but how on earth do you save content (clips or screenshots) from your profiles capture section on the web?

1 Like

Not daft at all… it’s always been a weird system.

You can view your captures on the Xbox Social site that has been recently updated - it’s still pretty useless though. You can view and comment on your stuff, and share it to your Activity stream, but not much else.

Login to your account on https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=socialtwistnav and head to Captures. (I only have a couple of pictures on mine, but assume video clips would be in the same place.)

I’ve also found some joy in the past using a 3rd party site called Xbox DVR site (I see it’s renamed itself to GamerDVR since I last used it).

It’s a public site, so anything you save and make public from your Xbox profile can be seen here. Here’s yours: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/beotekza/screenshots

ETA - I realise now that you’re probably asking how to save from the Xbox site, and I still don’t think you can. Probably the reason I found that Xbox DVR site in the first place…

2 Likes

I see now that Gamer DVR also has iOS and Google apps available. May make it even easier to do the Twitter/Instagram sharing thing that way, but haven’t done it myself, so can’t be sure…

2 Likes

Yeah, MS do some weird shit.

Yeah I remember being able to, and what’s worse is that on the official Xbox app this can be done by simply opening the pic and then tap-and-hold to save. But no controls for it within browser, at least not Firefox or Chrome.

Never heard of this, so thanka for the share.

3 Likes

The Xbox Games With Gold for June have been announced:

On Xbox One, rescue Sequin Land once more in the ridiculously fun platformer Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse and fix your customers a drink in the engaging Coffee Talk. On the Xbox 360, and Xbox One (via Backward Compatibility), invade the Earth in the sci-fi madcap adventure Destroy All Humans! and challenge your reflexes in the fast-paced shooter Sine Mora.
Xbox.com

3 Likes

Just saw that NBA 2k20 is R44 on the Xbox site. so i went ahead and purchased it for that price

2 Likes

Madness, that game is a travesty.

link plox?

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

I could see a Sega customized line of Xbox consoles and controllers to celebrate their anniversary (along the same lines as the Cyperpunk wrapped thing we saw a few weeks ago). Maybe even pre-loaded with a bunch of Sega games. But a complete rebranding to Sega? I’m not so sure.

The merged logo in that post is pretty funny though :grinning:

4 Likes

This is a meme worthy picture!

3 Likes

And you just know that if anything ever comes out of this story that regardless of what it’s named officially, everyone will forever call it the SexBox Series X.

2 Likes

The name has three X’s and three S’s in it. So might as well call it the XXX or the SSS. Or the S3X3. Or the “SEX-E”. Or just “Sexy”.

3 Likes

Here’s a world-first video look at the brand new Xbox Store, dubbed codename “Mercury.” This store is coming to Xbox One S, X, and Xbox Series X in the future, and it’s a MASSIVE improvement over the previous one.

1 Like

and the base? I assume so but wouldn’t be surprised if it can’t handle or support it.

That said, I am not a fan of Microsoft’s Design System, really dislike it actually.

Baby steps by Microsoft… modding is coming to Windows games on PC. Eventually. Beta modding for 5 games available now through the Xbox App.

For those of you interested in modding games in Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), here are some games that will support mods as of today:

• DiRT Rally 2.0
  • Farming Simulator 17
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • Into the Breach
  • MudRunner

Before you enable mods with any of your games though, we strongly encourage you to read through the FAQ.

3 Likes