The Witcher: The Netflix Series

I quite like the look of the actor cast as Eskel. I’ve never seen him act before but something about seems right for the role.

1 Like
3 Likes

Excellent! This suggests that they are hatching plans to run for a few seasons.

You need to introduce the Wild Hunt early so they don’t feel shoe-horned in later.

They also introduced a potential sub-plot with the Aen Seidhe / Aen Elle elves in the first season, so this could work.

Also:

We’re also told that we won’t be getting a strict adaptation of The Witcher 3 but that elements of it will be used in the show down the road once the Wild Hunt appear. However they do it, they certainly make for great enemies, though depending on how Netflix depicts them, they could face criticism for being too similar to Game of Thrones ‘ White Walkers.

That’s a weird paragraph to include. Almost as if the writer hadn’t played The Witcher. The Wild Hunt doesn’t make zombies.

Ninja edit: Though I do hope they keep the “monster of the week” formula going for another season or two.

1 Like
1 Like

Toss A Coin To Your Witcher has tracked as the Billboard #1 Rock Digital Song Sales in February (2020):

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is new and no based on the books.

3 Likes

https://www.criticalhit.net/entertainment/netflixs-the-witcher-is-getting-a-prequel-series/

3 Likes

4 Likes

Full Image:

4 Likes

Yeah! I thought they had recast Ciri based on that shot. Didn’t recognise Freya Allan in profile there.

3 Likes

She looked a bit odd for me in the first season. I think she looks way better now.

3 Likes

Ok good, so it wasn’t just me thinking that.

4 Likes

Noice, finally the Ciri we know

3 Likes

Might be that she is also growing up a little :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s the season to be slaying, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

4 Likes

This is so appropriate because EVERY FREAKING SUGGESTION on Netflix right now is some variation of a Christmas movie…

3 Likes

And they are all the same sappy story

2 Likes

Except Love Actually and Die Hard. Those are awesome.

2 Likes

NEE! I will give you Die Hard but Love Actually???!?!

2 Likes