The Witcher: The Netflix Series

No spoilers, so I wont blur my post. I believe there was Axii, Aard, Quen and Yrden. Only Igni was missing…

1 Like

The actor did say we are going to see more of that since its a huge part of being a witcher.

2 Likes

I only saw Aard and Axii. Guess that could have been Yrden… Definitely missed Quen if it was there

2 Likes

I believe Yrden was used to trap the door to stop the Striga from escaping.

2 Likes

yeah that makes sense, probably just didn’t recognise it because it’s not the Yrden I know :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah! I thought that was Quen.

1 Like

Quen is the “shield” sign. I took your lead from listing the signs used, so I also thought I missed Quen being used. So was it perhaps twice that Yrden was used? Once for trapping the door and once for sealing the coffin?

1 Like

Interesting… the book says that Geralt used Yrden in the sarcophagus.

It seems as though Quen and Heliotrop only work as personal shields, so Yrden indeed makes most sense. You learn something new every day!

Also, there are a few signs that didn’t make it into the games: https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Signs (Heliotrop, Somne, Supirre, and an unnamed psychic reflection sign)

1 Like

7 Likes
5 Likes

Haha this is epic!

1 Like
3 Likes

Started watching it in German its IDK odd lol

1 Like

Spoiler warning:

This is edited so damn well.

4 Likes

So it seems that the Witcher in Czech is “Zaklínač”

2 Likes

Interactive map with timeline show what/when/where things happened.

2 Likes

This fight scene had me instantly hooked on the series. Phenomenal.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I just found out there is a season 3 of the goodplace and might only show up on netflix in august wtf!

1 Like

Yeah been out for a while… at least I finally have a date, thanks.