“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Is it really morning?

Hai people of the palace

Still half asleep

4 Likes

Yay my gift from MyBroadband arrived. So quick! All wrapped up so nicely.

4 Likes

Thats awesome that it arrived so quickly.

3 Likes

Lol, what the hell. Standard Bank just sent me a IT3b for my Credit Card.

3 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: User interface question: applications with text field filter or search inside a context menu

Sorry @Beo Cant help :frowning:

1 Like

greetings !

apple is officially transistioning to ARM who didnt see that coming

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiZxOnNspfqAhViWxUIHWkTBdYQFjADegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theverge.com%2F2020%2F6%2F22%2F21295475%2Fapple-mac-processors-arm-silicon-chips-wwdc-2020&usg=AOvVaw3KBwvbM8bm856rLI9pWgLY

3 Likes

Apple is promising new levels of performance

That bad, huh?

1 Like

So I had an interesting day. Well I was also quite busy driving around doing my normal things and then on the radio 702. I heard an interesting subject about 5G, and then i thought to myself hang on, I heard this dude from some place, but could not understand who it was. Turns out it was MR @SIGSTART

!hype was a good topic and i Still heard Radiation and think nuke !!! lol

4 Likes

Huzzah! You should have confused the hell out of Africa and just sent through a WhatsApp / SMS with “!hype” in it. :rofl:

Radiation gets a bad rap. If it wasn’t for radiation we wouldn’t be able to cook our food. I can draw a direct relationship between fire and the invention of cooking to us eventually inventing the computer.

Therefore, viz-a-viz, and ergo: If it was not for radiation, we would not have video games.

QED.

3 Likes

Directions unclear. I just set fire to my PS4

3 Likes

It’s for the best. Now you can get a XBox Series X

3 Likes

As a volunteer, I’m always taking donations :wink:

2 Likes

lol next time i hear you i will send a message saying !hype

3 Likes

It would be fun to hear the reaction on radio.

2 Likes

la la lala Elmo’s song

I have Elmo’s song stuck in my damn head.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day!

3 Likes

I’ve never used jobs as “stepping stones” in quick succession in order to get ahead (be it in salary, experience or title, etc.).

2 Likes

I’ve only ever been in two jobs. It’s probably just as bad as hopping from job to job in quick succession.

2 Likes