“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Mind The Speed waived my installation fee, IIRC. If you then cancel within the first 12 months, you pay the full installation fee.

3 Likes

Changed the dns, still no luck, fnb works for me on mobile network and at the office, just not at home

1 Like

is this limited to just one device or is this when you are on your phone/pc connected to your home wifi that wont allow the connection to take place ?

2 Likes

It’s all devices, my pc, mum’s laptop and my phone

1 Like

Which DNS servers?

Did you change it on the router, or PC? If you changed the router’s DHCP server, you’ll need to run
ipconfig /renew
and
ipconfig /flushdns
just to be sure… (on windows anyways)

Which DNS server are you using?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Thoughts on the Huawei P40 Lite

The team installed the termination point successfully, but apparently the network isn’t line yet, so I don’t have an ONT yet. As I understand this had to be provided by Metrofiber, as they’re laying the network?

2 Likes

It’s been a good night…

5 Likes

It has indeed! I finally took the plunge and bought Elite Dangerous + Horizons for a mere R210 on Steam (I had some wallet funds available due to selling cards from Idle Master). Fired it up, did the initial tutorial and then some training scenarios. I am absolutely in love with the game right now, after only 3 hours of play time! The Warthog flight stick is a joy to use, even if I don’t have a throttle (yet) and manage the rest of the commands via keyboard.

3 Likes

Of course you are.

3 Likes

RIP BLACK PANTHER :sob:

4 Likes

Morning everyone

4 Likes

fuck cancer.

3 Likes

Maidin Shathairn mhaith!
:ireland:

4 Likes

that then means its not so much Device related its more router related. could be a ISP issue or the device is not establishing the connections correctly

3 Likes

Buona domenica mattina!
:it:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning all. Anyone else on MTN LTE with no internet, or is it just me and my shitty Huawei router?

3 Likes

I changed it on the router, did the ipconfig/renew and flushdns.

It was 0.0.0.0 now 1.1.1.1

I have reported it to Cool Ideas, so lets see how long they take.

Also evening all

Sorry this weekend was one for quiet - was working at the vape shop and it was very busy.

1 Like