“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Tell me: What do you guys think of a WhatsApp group for MEW, or is that too personal?

Is the forum too much of a hassle to participate on?

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Today I find out if all the hard work for the past few months paid off. Hopefully all goes well.

8 Likes

Morning peoples!

Good luck @DieGrootHammer!

5 Likes

Having a MEW whatsapp group seems like there could be a big chance for spam. If 3 or 4 people on the group are having a conversation that i have no interest in i’ll constantly be spammed with notifications?

3 Likes

Morning everyone, driving back to kby today, hopefully the jhb/pret traffic aint too bad

3 Likes

Mornin’ all

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

This weekend was to short

I worked sat, got home, made dinner, fell asleep and forgot about a party I had to attend. Ended up waking again at like 8:30 in the evening and just stayed home.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Have to go with the boss to meet a client that we have ignored for half the year.

4 Likes

Hope you like humble pie.

2 Likes

Morning, folks.

Good luck, @DieGrootHammer

As long as you time it right, you can miss the worst of it. Unless something unexpected has happened, of course.

Aww, sorry @Wyvern :frowning:.

fell asleep and forgot about a party I had to attend. Ended up waking again at like 8:30 in the evening and just stayed home.

That does sound delightfully Capetonian :wink:.

I worked

However, that is very un-Capetonian of you :upside_down_face:.

/me ducks

Ruh-roh. Good luck!

I, for one, like all kinds of pie. Apple, pepper steak, or humble.

Far more choosey about sandwiches, though. Peanut butter or marmite sandwiches are fine, as are cheese toasties and such. Poop sandwiches, though, not for me!

2 Likes

Hahahaha I have to admit I wasnt in the mood for a party because I worked and it was a busy shift.

Yeah it actually went well except for the one car accident that caused a massive slow down, now stopping at a kfc to get some food an rest, starting to fall asleep for some reason.

Wish that my brain could realise that if it falls asleep whilst going 120km/h we will die.

1 Like

1 Like

What are they saying?

1 Like

The scale of Africa vs other places.

1 Like

They’re saying Zuma was correct…

1 Like

Morning

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes