• Control
  • RAGE 2
  • GTA Online
1 Like

Gears 5 (XBox)
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (PC)
Octopath Traveler (Switch)
F1 2019 (PC)

Got access to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Switch thanks to account sharing. Such a cool game.

Thanks to XGP for PC I played the following last night:

• Gears 5
  • Wolfeinstein II
  • Forza Horizon 4

All of them incredibly good games. I’m really getting value for my R16.90 until 10 October!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beating Off 3.0

Making good progress with my backlog by playing and finishing some short games. Played and finished 2 not-so-great games this weekend:

• The Bureau : XCOM Declassified
  • Metro 2033 Redux

I wasn’t too impressed with either of them, but glad I played and finished them.
XCOM has a nice reveal / twist close to the end which was nice and the reason I’m glad I managed to stick it out until the end.
Metro 2033 started to grow on me here towards the end so I’m now almost halfway through Metro Last Light.

1 Like

I was playing SoT but stopped as i started getting annoyed with some of the tall tales. Hopefully taking a break for a week or so will help and make me want to return.

Where do you find time for gaming with 2 babies in the house? I have a 13 month old attention leech that, together with work and other domestic duties, only affords me around 2 hours of gaming per week…

1 Like

I only game on weekends if I can find the time. This weekend we had two grannies in the house though :slight_smile:. Also, my wife covers dayshift and then I cover nightshift in-between working and as of this past two weeks, they’ve been much easier during the evenings, both reaching 7 hours on some nights between feeds. So I’m milking the situation while it lasts. On a good night, there are about two feeds and it takes about an hour per feed.

2 Likes

SoT? Shadow of the Tomb Raider?

1 Like

Sea of Thieves

2 Likes

Finished Metro Last Light this weekend. Liked it a lot. Looking forward to Metro Exodus when it eventually releases on Steam again.

Started Wolfenstein 2 and liking that as well. Will probably finish it next weekend. It seems that the main character isn’t going to survive the game which is unfortunate since they basically just gave us 2 games with him (I’m obviously excluding the older games which aren’t in the same league). The Young Blood sequel with the twins is apparently very bad.

2 Likes

PC
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Darksiders
Code Vein

PS4
Borderlands 3
Judgement

Switch
Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

1 Like

AC Odyssey and GR Breakpoint - PC
Hustle Castle - Mobile (and PC via Bluestacks)

1 Like

Finished Wolfenstein 2 this weekend. If I remember it had some bad reviews at launch which I can’t imagine why. Game was freakin awesome. Very graphic and hectic, but awesome.

I think I’m done with starting new games for the next few weeks and maybe catch up on some series as I haven’t watched any tv in months.
Maybe I’ll also blunder my way through some of the Fallout 4 DLC when I have time and maybe fool around in Civilization for a change.
I did quite well though… crossed maybe 4 or 5 games off my backlog over the last couple of weeks.

3 Likes

I’m also some ways into Wolfenstein 2. Got to the point where you need to defend a lobby after meeting some resistance party of sorts (with the breastfeeding scene which I read was “revolutionary”). I got stuck there after about 6 tries and stopped. It’s a great game though. I love the atmosphere, sound, graphics and gameplay.

Then I found my new addiction - Bad North. I’ve done 6 runs so far and it’s incredibly fun.

2 Likes

Oh you really need to keep playing… the really interesting part in the story happens after that (not sure how long after that). Essentially when you “lose” the suit. I was quite shocked.

You also get to choose one of three new contraptions to help in combat which is quite interesting (don’t google it though as you might get major spoilers). I’m considering replaying from that chapter as there is a way to get all three later on. Unfortunately I finished the game too quickly so only ended up with the one.

2 Likes

For the PUBG players:

2 Likes

PC
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Xenoblade Chronicles (dolphin emulator)
Hitman 2
Code Vein

PS4
Borderlands 3
Darksiders II

Switch