Top Game Releases for May 2022

Here’s a selection of the top games scheduled for release through May 2022.

Trek to Yomi is a side scrolling action-adventure game by the creator of the Shadow Warriorseries, Flying Wild Hog. Players take up the mantle of the young samurai Hiroki, who is set on a path of revenge against those responsible for destroying his home. As a vow to his dying Master, the young swordsman Hiroki is sworn to protect his town and the people he loves against all threats. Faced with tragedy and bound to duty, the lone samurai must voyage beyond life and death to confront himself and decide his path forward.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/game-releases-in-may-2022/
1 Like

Best bit is that both the games I’m keen on - Trek to Yomi and Sniper Elite 5 - will be Day One Releases on Game Pass.

2 Likes

Trek to Yomi looks great in that black and white aesthetic, really does look like those old school samurai movies. Will have to check it out since it’s on Game Pass :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m a bit behind in the Sniper Elite series, having played most of the first one and a bit of the second. I think I own SE3 on some platform somewhere. But they are probably playable independently.

2 Likes

Vampire is a single player as well. I remember them making a battle royale.

2 Likes

Yeah, same franchise and universe, different developers. VTM - Bloodhunt was released as a free-to-play battle royale game just a few days ago.

1 Like

It feels weird that I just havent been excited for anything new in a while ironically.