Torchlight III — Fame, Fortune, or the Future of the Frontier

We found normal very easy on monday hence the change to hard.

1 Like

Respeccing your choices is rough though, those respec scrolls do not drop often, only got 1 so far.

2 Likes

Yea I have found one so far - Im still deciding tho between the sharp shooter and the dusk mage

1 Like

Getting a dusk mage to 10 along with my railmaster. I am hard pressed to choose between them. I might also get a pet based archer to 10 and then choose.

Or I wont choose at all and just play them side by side ;-P. I don’t want to get to end game anytime soon.

They play so different! I have no interest in playing The forged though.

2 Likes

Gave up on the duskmage, the class is SO weak, I spent 5 minutes fighting one boss while the railmaster and archer took less than half that.

2 Likes

We havent gotten big boss fights yet but so far so good :smiley:

1 Like

Let me know if you have a spot for multiplayer sometime. I want to see how well it plays in a group.

2 Likes

If you see us online (its just me and my brother) you are welcome to shout - send a whatsapp or ingame message and I will add you. Im really impressed with the multiplayer - we havent even had one lag spike!

1 Like

Can you trade with each other in multiplayer?

I pushed through to lvl 10 with a new duskmage, using attack and the AOE slow. Which allowed me to buy a ton of skills at 10 and it was worth it. It is an AOE killer after 10. The issue is that I have so many fun things I can do but not sure which to use :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

hahahahahah we havent figured the trading out yet - apparently it is not a feature. We havent tried to be honest because so far the loot drops are your own and as far as we can figure out for your class.

1 Like

It looks like you are scaled to your map, so gear/skills etc. That is nice for MP, you can join people of lower level at least.

2 Likes

Hahaha Discord wants me to invite people to join the convo.

I am seriously loving the game. The duskmage gets good from lev 10 - especially if you have a focus thingy (that looks like a claw) and a magical off hand - not a shield. Then you get the relic power up faster and you do into this purple light saber mode where you get more speed and crits.

1 Like

The latest patch:

• Buffed Legendary drop rates.

• Changed all contract item rewards and adjusted Contract’s repeating rewards so that Legendaries are not guaranteed.

Aww, I managed to get 7 bags for legendary items from my Adventurer’s contract tract so far. Haven’t opened them yet. Now you can only get them once :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will have to see how the legendary buff rate works out.

Enjoying the game playing with Wyv and Nima. Thinking of rolling a full on support character for the group. Definitely with blood drinker, the group heal and dmg buff is great!

2 Likes

Yea we thought the same, as a group we could even go higher than hard difficulty cos it felt easy.

But then after you logged nima accidentally opened a scroll map and we did that - that was painful! We are saving my map for when you are with us - the exp was worth it, the loot was meh

1 Like

I have a few of those maps, got about 4 blue ones and 2 legendary ones. We should check them out sometime :wink:

2 Likes

Definately, we just need to do them as we start - cos they take about an hour - Most nights we play from 8:30 till 10pm (I wish I could start earlier but being home with the parentals means my free time only starts after 8 - and then I grab a shower and coffee before we game

1 Like

What level are you guys up to now?

2 Likes

I played a bit over the weekend and I enjoyed it.

Started with a railmaster and chose the fire sub class thing.

2 Likes

Got to 15/16 in that map If I am not mistaken.

Deadly - shout if you wanna join the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Railmaster is my most favourite, second is sharpshooter with spiders.

2 Likes