Torn - A browser game ruining my life

In that case, you and Snowbeast should have a dual for referral link rights :grin:

And also record it for Mew’s “statisical analysis”

2 Likes

Jail is a joke. Realised people get points for breaking you out, plus as noobs we are cheap

Just reading this thread now and realizing that @Snowbeast has inadvertently set up MEW Mafia 3.0 - the distraction is real.

1 Like

Nobody wanted to play the other mafia with me. Lol

1 Like

Moved into Snowbeasts apartment.

2 Likes

Screw Torn, was able to go home at 15:15 but here I am popping LSD and hitting the gym ( have to say in torn or @SIGSTART wil ban :hammer: me)

@snowbeast and i are in love! screw whatever you all say!

yay, merits for me

1 Like

I need to explain to the wife how I married a man in an online game. Screw it, gimme marriage merits lol

shhhh

she doesn’t need to know.

…just let it happen

1 Like

ready for vows when you are!

This has turned into a sort of Out of Context thread except it’s weirdly not out of context…

1 Like

Be there now lol

AH, I forgot about this.

I decided I have too much on my plate to try this too. It looks interesting however.

1 Like

Actually forgot about this game. used to play it quite a lot and left it. So have so many points and stuff racked up

@snowbeast, i’m almost lvl 10…i’m curious what 2 special items you get so let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

how the heck did you get there so fast? I’m level 9 still.
Admittidly I didnt play much last week.
Torn updates once a day so maybe ill see tomorrow.

attacking (and not mugging or hospitalizing, but leaving) higher lvls than you gives alot more xp. theres a list of inactive high lvl, low stat targets that can be found here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

I just been doing that :slight_smile:

1 Like

shot bud, I have been focusing on mugging and investing on the stock market