Ubisoft Forward 2023

Ubisoft Forward

Monday, 12 June @ 19:00

Ubisoft was one of the last remaining big publishers that E3 hoped to keep at their live event. After Ubi decided to join the ranks of many others and quit E3, the fate of the convention was sealed, and the official cancellation of the event came shortly after.

Ubisoft’s own not-E3 event will feature Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, Assassin’s Creed Mirage and The Crew: Motorfest, while also teasing another “unannounced title”. Might we see some confirmation of a Skull and Bones release?

1 Like

Also, more on the Star Wars game I hope!

1 Like

I personally would also love to see and hear more information about Star Wars: Outlaws, the new open world SW game that got a surprise trailer reveal last night in the Xbox event.

Hey man, I’m busy typing here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Type faster!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Someone please make me a “chop” emoji - I have people to tag with it…

2 Likes

Na’vi FPS, action adventure, from Massive Entertainment, has the James Cameron seal of approval, story will be canon, open world, out on 7 December, trailer and game director narrated story and gameplay explainer shown, single player or two player coop, next-gen and PC only.

Pre-order now :expressionless:

XDefiant

No trailer, just some streamer clips from recent closed beta session.
FTP multiplayer arena shooter, 28 tests so far, launching “later this summer” but only after one more Open Test Session later this month (21 - 23 June) for PC, PS5 and XBXS players to test.
Register to join the Open Test Session: XDefiant - Free to Play Arena Shooter | Ubisoft (UK)

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown

New action adventure platformer, dev by Ubisoft Montpellier, completely a new story and new hero, releases 18 January 2024 on all platforms. Commentary and game overview from game director.

Pre-order Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Deluxe Edition for PC | Ubisoft Store

Captain Laserhawk: A Blood Dragon Remix

Rather strange film/television producer Adi Shankar introduces anime project, first Ubisoft anime, coming to Netflix, releases “worldwide later this year”.

The Division: Resurgence

Free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter mobile game, takes place in the same world as The Division but has completly new story.

Skull and Bones

Live sea shanty performance by Homebrew of “Skull and Bones” in front of S&B visuals. Still no release date. Another Closed Beta coming 25-28 August only! Register on skullandbonesgame.com

The Crew: Motorfest

Very prominent “Not Actual Gameplay Footage” tag throughout the cinematic trailer, followed with an actual gameplay trailer, more cars, more crew, more motorfest, action driving set in Hawaii, single or multiplayer, multi car class playlists, import car collection from Crew 2 into Motorfest “for free”, more information in a few months, Closed Beta 21 - 23 July, register on thecrewgame.com, releases 14 September.

Buy The Crew™ Motorfest | Ubisoft (UK) (R1169 - R1999 = cheap, cheap!)

Assassin’s Creed Nexus VR

Available on Meta Quest 2 VR soon.

Assassin’s Creed Mirage

Story trailer and gameplay walkthrough with narrative director, releases 12 October, “takes AC back to its roots”,

Star Wars Outlaws

Gameplay trailer, action adventure, play as an outlaw in the outer rim doing contracts for syndicates, multiple locations, open world, Massive worked with LucasFilm Games and just about every Ubi studio, 10-minute gameplay clip showing the end of a quest mission, looks very good, coming 2024.

1 Like

Ubisoft pricing has always been excessive, and with the continued refusal to go anywhere near regional pricing, their game prices will never make sense to me. I figure they’re trying to do the same thing that we said Xbox is doing - trying to push people to subscribe to Ubi+. But that’s still stupidly priced (at least for us) at €14.99 / R300 a month. Maybe for the Europeans and Americans it works, but here? Not so much.

2 Likes

Cool to see Phil Spencer supporting UbiSoft :wink:

Just Dance is an Olympic Sport now?!?!?!

The Crew Horizon?

Star Wars Outlaws, please dont let me down!

1 Like