Valheim (Official)

[PM me for server details! Please, do!]

So, for anyone else keen to join, we are officially open for business. The server is hosted in the UK but I can honestly say I do not experience much (if any) lag issues.

The server is strictly PVE, we have a central town hub and then you can go out, explore and build wherever you want. We then call on people to assist when we get to slay the bosses. So far we have only done the first 2 bosses on this map and look forward to having numbers when we go for Boneless and Moder!

Feel free to bring a tech unlocked character, we are pretty much unlocked all the way so you wont be spoiling anything for us, but know that if you start a new character all the tech will be unlocked for you once you get to town.

Finally, the server is just a fun place to enjoy the game, so the more the merrier!

PS: the now obligatory name drops
@DarthMol @GregRedd @Shrike @Nosferatie

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite, got your PMed details. Will definitely try get there ASAP to have a look around and knock together a cheap lean-to that I can call home.

1 Like

Do not be too disheartened by the mansions you shall see. These people seriously love their building, it is amazing! I started building a little rock tower before I took an extended break.

1 Like

We need a stream link or screenshots at the least!

1 Like

Started played a few weeks ago with a party of 4-6. Here’s our humble village so far. We’ve just discovered iron after searching for a use for the swamp keys for hours
We’re 50 hours in, half of that was probably building this base :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And we’re playing this game completely blind as has been suggested by most people. It’s quite enjoyable, although this last find almost took us to the brink of a quick google. But glad we didn’t

1 Like

I have been tempted but the survival part is what puts me off it. Im just good at gathering resources :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well if you have a group that can spread out responsibilities then you can be the resource gatherer.

2 Likes

See it might just be me so its pointless

1 Like

Such a great game - it is a massive time-sink though!

1 Like

You telling me, everytime I look I’m like, oh shit, it’s 12am. gotta get to bed, then last night we were like, but lets just build this new boat we just discovered… went to bed at 00:45… and then baby wakes up an hour later.

Join Oltman’s server :smiley:

3 Likes

Luckily I didnt buy the game yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!!!

I am mainly playing for the building and that requires resources :wink:

My latest village is built in the Plains on top of 4 rock fingers!

So hard to get a clear picture, it is always foggy…

5 Likes

Guess who has had a slow day, and that line from your post stuck in their head… :smiley:

4 Likes

Love it! :grin:

2 Likes

chirp chirp

2 Likes

The cricket has risen from the dead!

2 Likes

He’s back!!

1 Like

Update 1 - Hearth & Home is out!!

Currently on 20% off Weekend Sale (until 20 September) to coincide with the update:

All the deets:

Patch 0.202.14 (HEARTH & HOME)

General improvements

• Weapons rebalanced (All weapons have been rebalanced to be more viable as main weapon and also have more unique playstyles)
  • Blocking system overhauled (Current maximum hp now greatly affects your ability to block attacks, stagger bar gui added)
  • Naming tamed creatures
  • Gamepad sensitivity settings
  • Auto-pickup toggle button added
  • Graphics settings (Active point lights & Active point light shadows)
  • Tamed creatures affected by friendly fire setting (i.e you can’t hurt a tamed creature unless you enable friendly fire or use the new Butcher knife item)
  • Various other improvements and bugfixes

Food

• Food rebalance (Most food items now give mainly stamina or mainly health to make food choices more interesting)
  • Food GUI overhauled to work better with the rebalanced food
  • Over 10 new things to eat (Actually 12)

World

• Tamed Lox now have a purpose
  • Slimy locations & creatures added to plains
  • New plantable seeds: Birch, Oak & Onions

Items

• New weapons: Crystal battleaxe, Silver knife
  • New shields: Bone tower shield, Iron buckler
  • Butcher knife (Special weapon for butchering tamed animals)
  • Thunder stone (Sold by trader)
  • Lox accessory

Building

• New Darkwood building pieces like shingle roofs, beams, decorations and more
  • New types of furniture, including but not limited to a mighty stone throne and a steamy viking hot tub
  • Crystal walls
  • New types of stacks to show off your treasure and resources
  • Cauldron improvements: Spice rack, Butcher’s table, Pots and pans
  • Cartography table (For sharing map-data with other players)
  • Oven added (For baking bread and pie)
  • Obliterator added (Items be gone)
  • Iron cooking station (Required to cook some types of meat)
4 Likes

Body is ready! Time to get back in there.

2 Likes