Valheim (Official)

I read this interesting article that coincides with this:

“I really hope people will instead of just continue playing with their own worlds actually create a new world and start from the beginning,” says Svensson. "Because we added and changed so much, so to get the best experience that’s probably what you should do. And what we would recommend.

“I know a lot of people want to continue playing their old worlds but that’s probably not the best thing to do if you want to experience all the new stuff.”

“I would say don’t spoil yourselves by going into your old worlds and checking out all the build pieces and all the things that you get,” says Eyre. “I’d say play it fresh. Be fresh! Play fresh! Thank you.”

3 Likes

I feel so lame with my little home…

2 Likes

Guy needs to activate windows…

But that is insane, only possible with mods apparently, but none the less impressive

Valheim is officially out of Early Access!

Early Access is over, and Valheim has officially arrived to 1.0! Gather your friends or explore the tenth world on your own, and prove yourself worthy in the eyes of the Allfather!

Valheim is available for PC on Steam, Microsoft and Humble, for Mac on the Mac App Store, for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, for PlayStation 5 and for Nintendo Switch 2.

Valheim is made by developer Iron Gate, published by Coffee Stain Publishing.

New Content in 1.0:

* New Biome – Deep North
* 40+ New weapons
* New bombs and ammunition
* 4 New armour sets
* 2 New capes
* 2 New trinkets
* New tools
* 10+ New creatures
* 80+ New buildable pieces
* 5 New crafting related build pieces
* 30+ New crafting materials
* 20+ New food items
* New locations
* New music
* New events
* New mechanics
* Upgradeable pockets
* Achievements

Detailed update notes:

Think its time I finally finish the game. Always start and then go about 50-75% then stop, but damn, the difficulty really ramps up kinda suddenly at a stage.

1 Like