VOTE MEOW! Most Epic Win merch

Does that mean it has no soul?

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Good morning MEW community! My name is Jaen, from Youneek. @Wyvern was kind enough to point me into the direction of this thread and I thought it would be rude to poke around without saying hello, sooooo… HI :slight_smile:

It’s a privilege to be doing the MEW merch for you in the future. I’m excited and curious to see how things pan out. If there’s any questions you have about clothing, like in anything at all, shoot me with it. I’d be happy to enlighten.

Also, thanks a mil for the kind feedback you’ve left regarding some of our products. It really is nice to see.

P.S Love the tight-knit community vibe MEW has got going! I’ll gladly hang around for a while :wink:

11 Likes

But do you game?

:smiley:
Welcome, @Youneek!

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse - the cookies have dissapeared, I still think @murfle hid them, there is coffee in the pot, tea in the cupboard but no snacks :frowning:
Hope you enjoy your stay!

ps

Thanks my order arrived this morning at home, I can’t wait to take a look!

4 Likes

Of course. There’s a reason why my website is full of geek-inspired merch :wink: Thanks for the welcome

5 Likes

We discussed this yesterday - you know what am waiting for :stuck_out_tongue:

/hides

1 Like

Are you calling me fat?

3 Likes

Haha thanks @Wyvern and thanks for the tea. I brought leftover pizza :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not at all, I just think you hid them for our own good! (at the start of the biggest loser event :P) I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE COOKIES!

2 Likes

See I knew you would fit in -just tell me there is no anchovies or olives :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh, I vaguely remember that. I think I hid them in the ceiling, but I’m sure they’re gone by now. I could smell the creatures that would have eaten them decomposing recently…

I can provide waffles though!

2 Likes

Deal - do I get some maple syrup - I will settle for a tablespoon full!

2 Likes

Heck no, I brought pizza, not bad life choices :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I ran out around spring 2019. When my parents are able to come visit again, I’ll see what I can do :wink:

2 Likes

Ok so back on topic - @Youneek, I have a gut feeling you already have an idea of what you wanna do with our merch :stuck_out_tongue:
I was thinking a two tone grey/black with the logo/name and I want my forum name somewhere as well i think :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome to MEW @Youneek! I’m a proud owner of one of the original Indiegogo campaign Blue Crane hoodies (lucky #13 I think I was) from a couple of years ago. And I still love wearing it - top quality, beautifully made, all South African - it ticks all my happy boxes.

That’s why I’m so stoked that @Sigstart and @Wyvern convinced you guys to come on board for the MEW merch. Whatever designs and products we eventually decide on, I have no doubt that folks are going to be very happy with the end results.

That you’re a gamer too is added bonus. Come play games with us!

5 Likes

Welcome @Youneek!

5 Likes

So essentially the forum in dark mode :grin:

3 Likes

Aka how I run it normally :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t use normal, the dark mode is just so much prettier :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes