VOTE MEOW! Most Epic Win merch

Sounds awesome. Basically my favourite colours.

4 Likes

I do have an an idea to for something super cool, definitely in the same colour scheme. Forum name somewhere discreet would be pretty neat as well I think. I’ll try and make some mockups for you guys soon-soon :grin:

5 Likes

Oh wow that’s amazing @GregRedd ! So cool to know you got one of the OG Blue Crane hoodies! Was a very stressful experience doing the Indiegogo campaign, but it was hella fun.

Thanks a mil for putting so much faith in me and my team. It actually does mean the world as it really has been a grind to start a business that’s part of a very competitive market. Probably my biggest fear in the world is disappointing people, so I’ll do my best. I might send some free cookies with every piece of merch, just in case. I know you guys like cookies :slight_smile:

And heck yeah we can play some games :metal:

5 Likes

Welcome @Youneek! I love the products on your site and might get in contact soon to get some merch done for our company. 65 employees and coder / steam punk themed. We have our designers, but they only do the art and I love the multi-tone stuff you do.

4 Likes

Can I get one too? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks @FarligOpptreden ! Absolutely that sounds awesome, hit me up whenever you guys are ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Youneek! I can’t wait for our sweet, sweet gear :smile:

3 Likes

No RaceFace stream to watch, so I messed about with a zipper hoodie mockup…

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

7 Likes

“which design do you like?”
Me: “Yes”

6 Likes

That purple one is dope, need a Rhino and a Kitty one as seperate designs. Loving it @Youneek, mad props and kudos!

3 Likes

Once again @GregRedd is on the ball

Dude - I love them!
The blue, pink and purple are my favourites!

3 Likes

Those are amazing, @GregRedd!

My preference is for number 2, but they’re all great.

4 Likes

the built in mask should be standard on all the hoodies, but then I might buy all of them…

3 Likes

Seeing as @SIGSTART is driving the cat / rhino hybrid, why not do a design similar to number 1, but with half-rhino on the one side and half-cat on the other? I’d prefer a slightly smaller graphic along the lines of number 2, personally.

5 Likes

I’m not a big fan of the half/half colour schemes. I don’t mind a different colour for the sleeves, but you don’t have any of those showing.

I like the blue and the maroon layouts. I don’t really care for the blue colour, but either of the maroons would be good if it was a solid colour.

I agree, but would that work on a zip-up?

I think I’d like to see that with #3. Rhino on the right side (left side when you’re looking at it) since the horn isn’t symmetrical. Also works for a better view of the cat tail.

I know, I’m picky. I like subtle clothing, not the huge logos. Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Yup, they are on the BC hoodies which are zip-up

3 Likes

Does it use velcro or something to attach to the other side?

1 Like

Im the same, hence just going on design, not looking at the colours - I suspect he was just playing :stuck_out_tongue: I would prefer single colours or a two tone done more like the Spartan hoodie

Even the Battle suit - just in more plain colours :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I suspect so

2 Likes

looks like it yeah

2 Likes