What are you listening to?

I go into a dark black hole once I start with the nashville soundtracks

Sounds cool. And in the video I like that room with the photos hanging. Nice effect.

1 Like
1 Like

Why is this not played more on radios?

1 Like

Love that Harry Styles song also

1 Like

That kid has a voice - it got lost in the group, I also love that they are writing lyrics. Not just one liners

1 Like

Because record companies… you can fill in the rest.

1 Like

Not really listening to it myself, but for those who are into metal check out my home studio project with a good buddy of mine. We released a single from our upcoming EP today. Yeah, I’m shamelessly promoting myself.

5 Likes

If you don’t, no one else will be likely to.

4 Likes

You are welcome to create a thread for it @Wlad

4 Likes

I’ll wait until we release our first EP, which will probably be early next year. Depending on when we can get all the music and everything else done.

3 Likes

Okay, not a genre that I’d claim to be very knowledgeable about, but wow… even to my old ears that is a fine piece of work @Wlad! Really good. Both musically and lyrically. Happy to have Soul’s Darkness as my first Bandcamp follow! (Am I correct in assuming that Wlad = Waldo?)

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes sir, you are indeed 100% correct in that assumption.

1 Like

Yeah also not really my kind of genre, but I appreciate it for the work that must have gone into it. Found myself listening to the lyrics quite a bit, which I don’t normally do :+1:

1 Like

Haha well considering that the lyrics are basically the premise of Demon’s Souls it makes sense since you are a gamer. :stuck_out_tongue:

It also helps that my buddy has really good enunciation when he’s doing vocals.

2 Likes
1 Like

I REALLY am not a fan of growling as much as others in this thread but I find this band interesting because of the juxtaposition between the celtic and metal.

If you’d like some MENA flavours in your metal with super clean vocals, try the following:

1 Like
1 Like