What are you listening to?

1 Like
1 Like

Probably my favourite set from DAFT PUNK, and possibly their best in my opinion:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Damn homie, I used to pump this sounds in my beemer back in the days. The 6by9’s were slapping and the 12" sub was banging tjunes ekse. So happy I’ve found this again.

est. 1999

1 Like

Doubt people know them, but I am a huge fan of “Gaki no Tsukai” and found they sang a song which is incredibly catchy, and the lyrics are quite nice as well. Unfortunately can’t find a nice quality one, this is the best I could find.

1 Like
2 Likes

I was pretty impressed by Endo’s singing. Then Matsumoto came on and it was everything I was expecting! :rofl:

Dark and colourful all at the same time. Very Rick and Morty, and quite catchy.

2 Likes

haha yeah, but they all fit so well with the song, like the line that Matsumoto was given fits so well with his voice I think, and there were him and Hamada starts singing/dancing together always makes me smile

1 Like
1 Like

I leanrt about this last night and immediately thought about you @Solitude, dunno if you or @Wlad might like it but thought worth sharing. It’s a late night show in the metal theme and music. They have a lot of bands, members, indivduals, etc.

Channel link https://www.youtube.com/c/TwoMinutesToLateNight/featured

3 Likes

Will add it to my list!

1 Like

You had me at Coheed!

1 Like

Charlotte de Witte from Mugello Circuit in Tuscany, Italy.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like a very safe place to be doing a gig! :sweat_smile:

1 Like