What are you listening to?

You could say Mugello is a, banging track.

3 Likes
1 Like

Dunno why, but I get Tool vibes from that.

1 Like

Discovered the band today. Have been listening to the album on repeat the whole morning. Here’s another song:

1 Like

I get strange fetish vibes from that one.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I have been struggling to find something to listen to this morning and this gels with me right now…

This could work too…

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, was this really used in the Jerky Boys movie or something?!

When I was doing dial-up tech support for AT&T in the states, one of the Jerky Boys called and I took the call. It was pretty obnoxious though, nothing that’d have made an album cut.

I don’t know who the Jerky Boys are but I have been listening to Collective Soul since around Std. 6.

Edit: OMG did they do the “you kick my dog” thingie?

Nope, that wasn’t them. But that’s the kind of thing they do. If someone labelled that as Jerky Boys, it is probably about the same as the Napster days where any song parody was labelled “Weird Al” for no reason…

I remember another person or two got a call from them on other weeks. We looked up the call history from that phone number. We read the notes from one of the calls.

“Customer asked me to type in everything he said, so I did” and the lyrics to a rap song followed.

When I got the call, I knew exactly which guy it was calling, despite not using their popular characters, since I was listening to a stream of all their albums for like 8 hours straight over WinAmp a week or two earlier. One of the things he asked was what kind of stuff he can do on the internet. If I wasn’t in a professional environment, I would have said, “Well… There’s lots you can do. For example, I just listened to a bunch of albums from a group called The Jerky Boys last week”.

1 Like

This is such a great mix

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like