What are you playing now?

Played and finished Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
I actually liked it. I eventually loaded a trainer and I’m glad I did. With all that chaos I would have died often and gotten frustrated. Besides, it was more the story that was drawing me anyway (this was my first experience with a Warhammer game). Pity there is no sequel.

2 Likes

I finished Ni No Kuni on the Switch last night and started with No No Kuni 2 on PC.

I quite the like the shift to action based combat and I must say the game looks and runs great.

Started playing My Time at Portia on the Switch at work now.

3 Likes

I don’t know :cry:

Just got game pass ultimate.
Part of a cool minecraft realm, loving Rory Mcilroy golf, maid of sker is freaky, just got cricket 19, f12020 is not grabbing me much, my current play through in skyrim is amazing and now I want to start the Halo franchise.

I only get 2-3 hours a night and so overwhelmed right now.

1 Like

You actually enjoy Rory McIlroy? I was not impressed with that one at all, and I really enjoy golf games.

2 Likes

It’s the only golf game I have.
When I’m working again i’ll look at the golf club or the new 2k21 one that has just come out.

RMG is a fun sandbox game, but lacks courses

2 Likes

I’ll probably get 2k21 when it goes on sale if I have money… I actually really miss Tiger Woods '07. They had these great celebration animations and freak outs when you miss an easy shot. They took them out because people would complain about how its not professional (as in the sport), but I loved them.

1 Like

Same here. It’s just too damn expensive right now.

2 Likes

I gave Among Us a try but playing with randoms wasn’t fun so I just refunded it after just 45 minutes.

1 Like

I tried it on my phone and was like why do people like this?

Do it. Do it now.

1 Like

Trying my best to like Elite Dangerous, just got my first new ship the Eagle, but I don’t think it’s the game for me, think it is just too sandbox and having to wait so long when traveling between systems and planets, is just too boring for me.

I tend to like more simplistic games, and as I have been playing this, I just get reminded more a more of Freelancer (best space game I have ever played) as that game felt more arcady and felt a bit nicer to maneuver my ships, which I tend to like more.

Don’t think Elite is a bad game, just don’t think it is for me.

3 Likes

Definitely not a game for everyone. I consider it being a traditional or true role playing experience, the enjoyment definitely comes from what you make of it.

1 Like

PlayStation 4
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Ghost of Tsushima (going for Platinum)

Xbox One (soon to be One X)
Forza 7
Yakuza 0
Planet Coaster (on and off)

3 Likes

Switch
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
My Time at Portia

PC
AC Valhalla
Ni No Kuni 2
World War Z for some mindless fun

PS4
Nioh 2
Overwatch
The Last of Us

3 Likes

Yeah definitely think someone with a role playing mindset will enjoy the game immensely, especially if you play the multiplayer, as I played the single player mode and that makes the universe feel extremely empty.

In totally unrelated news, downloaded Freelancer and the Discovery Freelancer mod, that community is still going strong, and I am having so much fun playing that game again. That mod adds so much to the vanilla game.

2 Likes

Yeah, for me, I haven’t really found another game quite like Freelancer and even Privateer 2. I think what they right is to combine a proper story with everything else. Because just buying and selling and taking contracts tend to get boring if there is no end-goal in mind.
Haven’t tried Elite yet though, but I’ve tried some others and meh.

1 Like

I finally bought the Fate of Atlantis DLC for AC Odyssey. Usually the game goes on special for about R250 and the season pass as well for R250 and I know that isn’t really expensive, but for some mental reason, I just couldn’t get myself to buy a season pass just for one piece of DLC at the same price as the main game.
So now the season pass was on sale for 75% off (R150) and I’ve managed to only buy the Atlantis DLC for R95.

So far it is good. Only problem with leaving a game for so long is that I tend to forget the controls.

Then I’m also attempting Agents of Mayhem again. This game had so much potential if they only made it multiplayer. Everything about this game screams to be a multiplayer game, but alas… no such luck. Still not a bad game (thus far), but it could have been so much more.

3 Likes

I recently reinstalled Agents of Mayhem again as well and played quite a bit but the performance on PC annoys me. A game as old as it is should be able to run at a constant 60FPS even on my system but the frame rate is all over the place. Still, it’s a fun game.

1 Like

Did you get the season pass or just Fate of Atlantis? Both of the DLC’s are fantastic.

1 Like

I only got Atlantis. The reviews for the blade dlc didn’t seem very good but mostly the Atlantis story line attracted me so I’m happy just with that.

2 Likes