What are you playing now?

PC
AC Valhalla
State of Decay 2
Metro Exodus (if i can figure out why it started crashing on launch)

Switch
Ni No Kuni
No More Heroes

PS4
Nioh 2

PS5
Demon’s Souls (in my dreams)

5 Likes

I just started Carrion on PC Game Pass. Wow, such a great game with amazing 16 bit graphics and an unusual concept. Go check it out!

5 Likes

Completed it not too long ago and got 1000/1000 GS for it. Well worth the effort and despite being a bit short, I felt it would’ve overstayed it’s welcome if it was longer. The lack of any map was just a bit infuriating later on in the game.

2 Likes

Gears Tactics - Series X
Shadowrun Hong Kong - PC

2 Likes

You monster :anguished:

1 Like

Finally completed all the Control DLC. Still plodding through Shadow of the Tomb Raider and I estimate I’m not too far from the end. Other than that, I’m doing some career and Forzathon races in Forza Motorsport 7.

I decided to shelve AC Valhalla for the moment to focus on getting SotTR done first.

2 Likes

How was the Control DLC?

1 Like

It was… Okay. I don’t think the game needed DLC, to be honest. It all felt a bit forced. The stories weren’t bad, but it was just more of the same as the main game.

2 Likes

I loved the Control DLC especially the Alan Wake one and I think Alan Wake is one of the most overrated games of all time.

Sure it was more of the same, but to me that was a good thing.

3 Likes

Well, the Alan Wake DLC puts the whole game into perspective, so I would say that at least that DLC was needed. The way that they brought the Alan Wake into the game is actually brilliant. I think it is actually one of the most epic crossovers ever (if you can even call it that). Their story telling method is just not very satisfying and feels like it gets lost between all the shooting and respawning.
I’m quite excited for the next Alan Wake game.

3 Likes

Played and finished Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
I actually liked it. I eventually loaded a trainer and I’m glad I did. With all that chaos I would have died often and gotten frustrated. Besides, it was more the story that was drawing me anyway (this was my first experience with a Warhammer game). Pity there is no sequel.

2 Likes

I finished Ni No Kuni on the Switch last night and started with No No Kuni 2 on PC.

I quite the like the shift to action based combat and I must say the game looks and runs great.

Started playing My Time at Portia on the Switch at work now.

3 Likes

I don’t know :cry:

Just got game pass ultimate.
Part of a cool minecraft realm, loving Rory Mcilroy golf, maid of sker is freaky, just got cricket 19, f12020 is not grabbing me much, my current play through in skyrim is amazing and now I want to start the Halo franchise.

I only get 2-3 hours a night and so overwhelmed right now.

1 Like

You actually enjoy Rory McIlroy? I was not impressed with that one at all, and I really enjoy golf games.

2 Likes

It’s the only golf game I have.
When I’m working again i’ll look at the golf club or the new 2k21 one that has just come out.

RMG is a fun sandbox game, but lacks courses

2 Likes

I’ll probably get 2k21 when it goes on sale if I have money… I actually really miss Tiger Woods '07. They had these great celebration animations and freak outs when you miss an easy shot. They took them out because people would complain about how its not professional (as in the sport), but I loved them.

1 Like

Same here. It’s just too damn expensive right now.

2 Likes

I gave Among Us a try but playing with randoms wasn’t fun so I just refunded it after just 45 minutes.

1 Like

I tried it on my phone and was like why do people like this?

Do it. Do it now.

1 Like