What are you playing now?

I finally got most of the recommended (got it from some post on Gamefaqs) familiars for my three party members so I will look into what treats they like and when to evolve them next. At first I was just winging it and fed them whatever and evolved as soon as they could, but I’ve learnt now that if I don’t want to hit a (very hard) wall I’d have to read and figure out how to “properly” go about things.

I am, at least, enjoying the game immensely so it doesn’t feel like I’m doing work when grinding

3 Likes

Greedfall

1 Like

Any good?

1 Like

Xbox
Monster Hunter World
Forza 7

PlayStation
Ghost of Tsushima (going for platinum)

1 Like

Finished? Forza horizon 4, very fun racing game, really scratched that racing game itch, a lot of cars, simple upgrading, fun races, and decent NPCs, there is a lot of DLC, like the Lego DLC, and a whole new map but it is not included in the ultimate game pass, so not going to bother buying them. Moving on to Gears of War ultimate edition, always wanted to play that game, also need to get the most out of the R15 for this sub this month.

4 Likes

Ergh, I am burning to play a new game, not much interests me though. I am hoping Mount and Blade: Bannerlord will come down in price or a really meaty special soon.

Enjoying so far. Decent.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong - PC
Brogue - PC
Eastshade - My last game on XBox One!

2 Likes

I’m also at the point where nothing really interests me. I’ve been trying games in my library that has been laying there, but meh.
Maybe I’ll start the next character story in We Happy Few.

1 Like

I often see this happen to people. It has never happened to me though. There’s so many games that I want to play. Just don’t have enough time to get to all of them.

2 Likes

Happens to me too.

I find the games I play are determined by the mood I’m in, or my emotional state. Which is also why I battle to finish games or play games in a systematic way like you do.

2 Likes

Same here, these days, if I can’t finish a game withing 2-3 days, I start looking for other games, i feel like I need to constantly change games, or else I get bored, which I very much hate as I want to play genshin impact, but I got the halo masterchief edition and want to finish that now, and after that it will be Gears of war 4 and 5, and only after those will I be able to see what I want to play next.

Hopefully after all the shooting, I feel like something RPG like.

3 Likes

Well exactly, and it’s that fear of taking on a long standing franchise or very time consuming games that deters me.

For instance, I want to like and get into the Yakuza games/franchise, but the sheer amount of titles scares me off. In that sense the barrier of entry, to me, is high.

2 Likes

This is why I hop from game to game and unfortunately, real life interferes and I game about only 6 hours a week these days.

We reached the endgame in Torchlight - we will be doing the Dun jins tho.

2 Likes

I think my problem is that I’m not really in the mood to sit in front of the computer over the weekends at the moment so that limits my choice of games to games that I’m able to play with a controller. Just because a game is playable with a controller though, does not mean that I can play it with a controller. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really struggle to sit in front of the pc these days which is why I prefer console gaming by far. I think work has ruined pc gaming for me.

1 Like

I’m completely with you there and I think @Hiro is on the same front.

2 Likes

I think maybe when I’m on leave, it will be different. Then I’m not planted 24/5 in the same seat so then I’ll be gaming instead of working. But at the moment, with the amount of work I’m doing, sitting in my chair is getting old fast so that is the last thing I want to do on weekends.

2 Likes

I tried Rune 2 this weekend. I so want to like the game since I loved the original and after all the effort and money the publisher has put in to salvage the disaster caused by Human Head Studios screwing them over… but I just can’t.

In other news, there is a new story mod out for Witcher 3… Well, for the Witcher 2 game, but it is a continuation of the story after the events of Witcher 3. Farewell to the White Wolf. Since it is a community mod, it is obviously without voice acting, but I’ll be giving it a go sometime.

2 Likes

In my continual search for something to grip my attention I have returned to Grim Dawn to play the Forgotten Gods DLC I bought but never played.

2 Likes