What are you playing now?

Still on my list of things to play, I’ve heard it is quite good.

I have a few games on the go here and there:

SP: Timberborn, No Man’s Sky

Co-op: Satisfactory

MP: ACC and AC (for the racing) and Dirt Rally 2 when the deadline draws near :smile:, CSGO, BF 2042 beta (for now)

haha doesn’t the track degrade the later you wait as more have driven it?

From what I understand we all race on the same level of degradation. So if it is medium for one stage we all have medium deg. It seems to only be in running your own custom championship (single player mode) that it simulates the degradation based on how many vehicles are in the running.

2 Likes

New World, still. Been playing a week. I won’t lie, the queues have been pretty bad but I love the game so much that it doesn’t bother me enough to stop. The scenery, the sounds, the music and the exploration is just amazing.

3 Likes

Haven’t they implemented new methods to lockdown on idle AFK players that use tactics like running into a wall to curb that issue? How does that affect the wait times, and more importantly, does it affect you or the rest of the player base?

The queues have died down a bit and should be a LOT better once server transfers are operational. Well I hope so anyway.

1 Like

Tried a few games on gamepass:

Finished Superliminal. It’s okay, but I’m glad it wasn’t any longer.

I am Fish is really slow and boring. Don’t think it would even appeal to kids.

Also played a couple of hours of of Sable but it’s a bit boring as well. The world feels empty and I’m not a big fan of the art style.

2 Likes

Yeah, my son begged for it when he saw the trailer. I downloaded it and I think he’s played it once.

But ain’t that the point of this game, to explore it. Anyway, I thought it looked interesting and will likely still give it a try at the least.

1 Like

I suppose, but what is the point of exploring if there isn’t anything to find?

From what I’ve seen by watching Giant Bomb’s Quick Look, there are things to find and tasks to complete from natives. You’re just very much left to your own devices.

I actually didn’t finish watching this as I wanted to avoid spoiling anything further.

I played a bit of battletech. I feel its one of those games you can’t half ass about.

1 Like

Playing Dungeon Keeper again, so goood, also got the keeper FX mod, that adds support for 1920x1080 resolution, with the ability to zoom out.

Trying Dirt 5, but eish don’t think its for me, very limited cars, no customization( in terms body modification) announcers are meh, seems like only 4 songs on loop throughout the game, might have to just stick with NFS and Horizon games for me, I need the variety.

Still playing Warzone, a new interesting ghost/scary mode is out which is quite fun.

Want to play Outriders and Back 4 Blood, just need some peeps to join, coz randoms suck.

3 Likes

I have found Satisfactory to satisfactory… Actually, such a great game! I can believe it is already Monday. Or Wednesday. I lost track of time playing that game!

1 Like

Dude!! I’m so happy to hear there is another convert. I’ve already got 400 hours into Satisfactory. You know it has multiplayer…and I can help a lot with some tips and tricks…

1 Like

I tried multiplayer, but I think its more fun solo, unless one guy is a slave worker doing menial chores.

And it is fun trying to figure out optimised manufacturing!

1 Like

Getting back into DariusBurst CS. Never finished unlocking all the levels.

Man some of them are tough.

1 Like

When I’m playing with friends we tend to split up tasks, e.g. I get stuck figuring out a configuration for modular frames, while another builds Medupi’s to meet the increasing power needs.

That said, the most OCD person tends to take charge. And my beautiful spaghetti creations have to get redone half the time!

2 Likes

You can also build a rooftop track and have factory cart races

2 Likes

Fallout 3 goty. Its really fun. Pity they screwed fallout up now.

Insurgency still really fun game.

2 Likes