What are you playing now?

Yeah Pillars is better than Tyranny and Pillars 2 is even better than Pillars. All of them are awesome though, especially if you’re into CRPG’s.

I really hope Pillars 2 still comes to Switch some day.

1 Like

I got Tyranny free on Twitch Prime a while ago and I’m tempted to install and play it. Before that I guess I should first finish Pillars 1. I got around 2-3 hours into the game and stopped. I don’t know why though, as I really enjoyed the experience.

1 Like

Resident Evil Revelations (PC)
Life is Strange: Before the Storm (XBox)

1 Like

I decided that I’m in the mood for something spacy so I’m playing Mass Effect Andromeda again… with a lot of mods.

I also tried Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for a while but I just could not get into that. Started on a previous saved game, about 2 hours in and everything seems very disorganised. I’ll maybe try restarting the game from scratch sometime next year but for now that game is dead to me.

1 Like

Xbox

Batman : Arkham Knight

Finished the game and it was quite an interesting “twist” at the end there. I read this article afterwards (contains spoilers for those who haven’t finished the game) and it made a lot of sense out of all the symbolism.

Over all I enjoyed the journey - it was a great game to get taken away on an adventure. I honestly could spend much longer in the beautiful world Tequila Works created. I took numerous screenshots while I played through it.

2 Likes

I had an epic gaming weekend, and played:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Below
Dirt 4
Forza Horizon 4

That’s quite the playlist!

1 Like

Started playing Just Cause 3, and i see there are friendly leaderboards :smiley:

2 Likes

Playing some Warframe again, crossed the 1000 hours played line. Not sure if that is anything to be proud of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One of the few games I have ever played where I did not stop when I hit “end game”. I refuse to do end game grinds.

2 Likes

Well i’m waiting for AC: Origins to finish downloading :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s one im watching on PS4 for a price drop, but it’s not budging.

2 Likes

Started a Borderlands series playthrough with a buddy who’s never really played any of them. Hoping we finish 1 and 2 (or even just 1) by the time the next game club comes around (after Hitman) so we can play that as part of GameClub.

Also started with Fallout New California, total conversion mod for New Vegas. Its really good so far.

1 Like

Playing Return of the Obra Dinn, and it’s absolutely amazing!! It’s such a difficult yet great game to play. It’s so different, captivating and engaging.

Also playing some OpenTTD and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

1 Like

I shouldn’t try this out again. At least not now.

Been playing way too much Oxygen Not Included.

1 Like

I finished Life is Strange: Before the Storm and it was exceptional. I loved it so much.

So I’m playing:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (XBox)
Pillars of Eternity (PC)
Frostpunk (PC)

I just downloaded that. Um, then I kept playing Oxygen Not Included.

I will have to start again with it today. Played it early in the year but never finished it. Have been putting it off but today is the day.

@Beo is also playing it now.

1 Like

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard

The first boss is making me rage quit… :expressionless:

1 Like

Tekken 7

1 Like