What are you playing now?

I finally finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not great, but if all games were reasonably priced like this one, I would buy more games new. It went on 50% off like a week after release.

Also finished one of the endings for Detroit: Become Human. 40+ endings to go.

After seeing the trailer for Beyond Good and Evil 2, I’m strongly considering giving the first one a try. I’ll maybe finish Far Cry 4 tonight and then start that up.

3 Likes

Killing floor 2
Aegis Defenders
The sexy brutale

Yeah I played the demo into the ground with its 7 something endings. I can’t image all the different endings for the full game. Enjoy it.

Haha. I finished Detroit yesterday, but I’ll stick to the ending I got for now. Will replay one day when I have my own copy.

I finished mine the weekend after black friday :slight_smile:
I’ll give one month breaks between playthroughs… that should keep me busy for a couple of years :slight_smile:

I make a lot of mistakes with the controller though. The X on the PS and XBox controllers are not on the same spot, so when they say press X, I press square.

Ok, finished Farcry 4 as well. Game got a bit long and boring but in the end, I kinda ended up liking Pagan Min. I think he is one of the nicer psychos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Played some of the Elite Dangerous tutorials. I feel like I’ll need to play them a few more times. :confounded:

It’s stunning in VR though.

3 Likes

You’ll get it, it’s not too bad in the end. I can only imagine how good it looks in vr. I often use the view setting where you tilt the controller to look around. Fake vr kind of thing :grin:

3 Likes

Just got Yakuza Kiwami 2 and AC Odyssey from a buddy to play.

1 Like

Busy finishing up tyranny.

2 Likes

What do you think of Tyranny? I played Pillars of Eternity earlier in the year and want to finish it now. Got a bit bored with it.

Pillars is the better game imho. Especially storywise.

2 Likes

Yeah Pillars is better than Tyranny and Pillars 2 is even better than Pillars. All of them are awesome though, especially if you’re into CRPG’s.

I really hope Pillars 2 still comes to Switch some day.

1 Like

I got Tyranny free on Twitch Prime a while ago and I’m tempted to install and play it. Before that I guess I should first finish Pillars 1. I got around 2-3 hours into the game and stopped. I don’t know why though, as I really enjoyed the experience.

1 Like

Resident Evil Revelations (PC)
Life is Strange: Before the Storm (XBox)

1 Like

I decided that I’m in the mood for something spacy so I’m playing Mass Effect Andromeda again… with a lot of mods.

I also tried Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for a while but I just could not get into that. Started on a previous saved game, about 2 hours in and everything seems very disorganised. I’ll maybe try restarting the game from scratch sometime next year but for now that game is dead to me.

1 Like

Xbox

Batman : Arkham Knight

Finished the game and it was quite an interesting “twist” at the end there. I read this article afterwards (contains spoilers for those who haven’t finished the game) and it made a lot of sense out of all the symbolism.

Over all I enjoyed the journey - it was a great game to get taken away on an adventure. I honestly could spend much longer in the beautiful world Tequila Works created. I took numerous screenshots while I played through it.

2 Likes

I had an epic gaming weekend, and played:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Below
Dirt 4
Forza Horizon 4

That’s quite the playlist!

1 Like