What are you playing now?

I also enjoy Astroneer but since there is no real base building (internal anyways) I always get to a point where I ask myself: “why do I need to build this?” and then I stop playing.

2 Likes

Ive literally just started, aka done the first part of the tutorial - I am the constant harvester and someone else can build

1 Like

Yeah, the ending was a little underwhelming, and for a game with journey in the title that journey didn’t last very long because it took me a little over 13 hours to finish it. Despite these shortcomings I still thoroughly enjoyed it, the story, and the relationship that forms between Monkey and Trip. :blush:

As for a sequel, one was planned but due to poor sales it was cancelled. :disappointed:

Yeah, it has come a long way. In fact it’s come even further since I completed my first play-through a few years ago because only MEUITM was available back then, but I see now that there is another texture mod for the entire trilogy called ALOT. :astonished: I look forward to finishing ME2&3 with that. :grin:

I so need to play this. I actually pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition and it’s just been collecting dust while waiting for me to play it. :grimacing: I haven’t touched it yet because I wanted to finish the DLC for the first game before diving into the second game. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing game. Definitely one of my favourites. Finished it three times. One of my proudest PS trophies is finishing Dishonored 2 (note the correct spelling :p) without killing anybody.

/Currently playing

PC
AC Odyssey
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Divinity Original Sin 2
Forza Horizon 4
The Division 2

Nothing on consoles at the moment really. A bit of Borderlands 3 here and there but my Switch is out of commission currently.

1 Like

Dirt Rally 2.0, there’s cars to wreck, and trees to run over.
Borderlands 3, bCOS REASONS!
CodMW, cos I just need to finish argument on the internet.
Fetch with my doggos.
Looking forward to Diablo 3 season 19 when it drops this weekend. Barb luv

Always ready to join someone in Titan quest, Grim Dawn, Dirt Rally 1, Assetto Cors i’m ready, where are you?

3 Likes

I don’t know if they are still doing the Rally one.

@PsychoFish, @GregRedd

1 Like

I should add you on steam for grim dawn

I play it every once in a while.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think all in all, it was like a 15Gb download for all ME1 mods.

1 Like

4 Likes

How is that a 6?

2 Likes

“6 Left followed by immediate hairpin left into right 4 jump maybe”

3 Likes

Slowly getting back into BFV after neglecting it for almost half the year. When you jump off the FPS train, you get your ass handed to you when you get back on. I’m digging the new maps though. Anyone here I can add on Origin?

2 Likes

Not sure how up to date it is, or how many are BF players, but there is this:

2 Likes

I dive into BFV every now and again, you can add me if you like

TechThief

2 Likes

I have an irrational need to keep my friend lists tidy, but thanks :slight_smile:
@TechThief added

2 Likes

By tidy you mean divisible by two and three

3 Likes

Finished Dishonoured 2, really enjoyed it! Playing Prey now.

3 Likes

Just finished the Titanfall 2 Campaign, it has a direct link to APEX Legends, as well as all the guns from APEX came from Titanfall.

SPOILER!!!!!

2 Likes

Just finished Jedi: Fallen Order. Great game and would definitely recommend it. Maybe not at full price but it’s really worth a playthrough. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

PC
Assassin’s Creed (1)
Jedi Fallen Order
Divinity Original Sin 2
Remnant: From the Ashes

PS4
Borderlands 3

Switch
Torchlight II

Really enjoying AC. I recently finished Odyssey and coming back to AC1 is actually a great feeling. Unpopular opinion incoming … Odyssey is the worst AC game by far and even as an RPG with no correlation to AC it is a boring, bloated, repetitive (both in terms of aesthetic and gameplay) slog of a game. The game should have stopped after 20-30 hours but Ubisoft just kept adding more and more to it. Definitely a case of quantity over quality.

2 Likes