What are you playing now?

Agree with this. Origins’ story hit hard for me. It really felt like the origin of the series. It was great to see it all unfold at the end. I’m almost in the mood to download and replay the game. I couldn’t get into Odyssey’s story at all and gave up around 10-12 hours in. The same with Valhalla.

4 Likes

Add my vote into the Odyssey is leagues better than Origins. The world within Odyssey is miles better, there is a better story, better acting, better writing, better graphics, sounds and asthetics, better enemies and better NPCs. It has better side missions, better collectables, a better free camera option. And it has boobs, both manly and womanly boobs.

2 Likes

Interesting read, I am playing my way backwards through the franchise so it is an interesting journey. Odyssey’s combat is MMO level hard (HP vs cooldown vs dmg taken/healed). Valhalla was a breeze in comparison. I am 22 hours into Odyssey. Just adventuring. Starting to realise that I can just kill everyone, Sparta or Athens. I am trying to stick to not killing Spartans though. The game does try hard to show that both sides can be saints and assholes, so its hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This sums it up pretty well:

2 Likes

At the moment when I get some gaming time, I am lost in Anno 1800 and also added some No Man’s Sky.

3 Likes

As an FYI… from today’s Coming Soon to Game Pass post on Xbox Wire:

In the next two months, Assassin’s Creed Origins will join the library for cloud, console, and PC via Ubisoft Connect app.

1 Like

Ah! Bought it already for R250. I have had to uninstall the xbox app because I keep getting a surprise drive removed error, which apparently is caused by the app. Will install it when something comes around that I want to play.

2 Likes

Playing a LOT of Ultimate Alliance 3. The grind is real.

I also started up Xenoblade Chronicles again after I saw XC3 release was pushed forward two months.

Other than that I’m playing Mafia and Tiny Tina Wonderlands on PC

2 Likes

I am 35 hours into Odyssey and starting to feel the lack of side quests. Valhalla had a ton of them, many of them little vignettes on the lives/beliefs/historical references of the time and people. Odyssey has very little so it is becoming a little thin in the feel for me. That and the fact that to complete a map objective you invariably have to kill everything in it, even in temples/farms/cities. I am starting to feel more like a roaming murderer for hire than an adventurer. I refuse to kill anything Spartan, which means half the map objectives go undone.

Running into Sokrates was fun though, the game shines with that.

1 Like

I’m still playing Elden Ring. Will probably play it for a couple of months still.

3 Likes

So i recently completed Half-Life 2 again, and i didn’t uninstall it yet, and saw that is still gets updates:

Scrolling down, the notes there are actually multiple small updates that happened this year in february, as well as some updates is 2019, kudos to valve for still updating one of their best games ever made

1 Like

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED?!??!

3 Likes

I decided I’m tired of waiting for the next gen Witcher 3 patch so started that again.

PC
Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Mafia DE
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Switch
Switcher 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

2 Likes

I finally had enough time to complete the Warlords of New York DLC for Division 2, and have since been enjoying all the end-game content. I remember enjoying Division 2 for a while, gave up and then tried the DLC and gave up again. This time it was easy going and a lot of fun.

As for the next solo adventure I either need to finish Witcher 3 or Watch Dogs 3… Or Borderlands 3. All of them without any DLC.

Coin toss coming up…

ACTUALLY! Poll!!!

• The Witcher 3
  • Borderlands 3
  • Watch Dogs 3

0 voters

2 Likes

Since you’re tossing a coin there was only one logical answer…

7 Likes

I see what you did there, and now I have a song stuck in my head! :smiley:

2 Likes

After much consideration and your valuable input, I am now starting Grim Dawn :smiley:

4 Likes

haha nice! I’m still after that in the Xbox. Heard good things.

1 Like

Glad we could help. :smiley:

But where were you we did it on GameClub?

2 Likes

I refuse to enter those as I never finish…

See:

5 Likes