What are you playing now?

Finished Hitman 3. Must still do the DLC but I’ll wait for a proper non-confusing special to buy the whole game with DLC on Steam and then replay the whole story with DLC.

2 Likes

Been playing quite a bit of MotoGP 20 recently, and man oh man, this game is totally different to racing cars. The lines, even on the same tracks, are WAY different. Loving the challenge though.

4 Likes

I finally got around to starting Eastward. I love the look of it, and the characters are adorable! I’ve only experienced a bit of the gameplay so I’m interested in seeing where it goes.

Still playing Elden Ring, GT7, BOTW and SMT5, but less so.

2 Likes

I finished Mafia 1 DE and started the second game but I failed a stealth mission at the start of the game 3 times and got so annoyed that I just went straight to Mafia 3.

Still playing Witcher 3 on PC and Switch as well and also MUA3 on Switch and Tiny Tina on PC.

Also started Scarlet Nexus again with the character I didn’t play with when I played through the first time. Not sure if I’ll stick with it though.

2 Likes

How is Mafia 3? I read some horrible reviews of it when it came out so haven’t been following the game.
Mafia 2 wasn’t bad, but damn… things just go from bad to worse in that story. Can’t remember much of the story except that the guy just makes one bad decision after another.

1 Like

I really like it. The story is well written and really well acted IMO and the main character is an absolute badass. The world is also really amazing and the soundtrack is phenomenal. Gameplay is decent enough, shooting works as you’d imagine and the melee takedowns are absolutely brutal, Lincoln does not mess about. The biggest drawback is the repetitive nature of the side activities and the fact that you have to complete a lot of them to progress the story.

3 Likes

Ah, thanks. I think the repetitiveness was what earned a lot of the bad reviews if I remember correctly. I’ll keep a lookout for specials.

1 Like

I really enjoyed Mafia 3. It is one of the few open world games I actually played right through the main story. I am sure thay means I missed half of the world, but it was a fun romp.

2 Likes

Thanks to Steam sale I’m now also playing Dying Light 2 and Tales of Arise. Eish.

2 Likes

I finished Scarlet Nexus with Yuito and had a good time. I played Kasane in the demo and might give it a replay at some point. I like many elements of the game, but feel it’s a bit long, especially if they want to encourage a replay.

Mafia DE was great, but somehow it didn’t feel as impactful as the original did. Maybe it’s just nostalgia, though I wish the game was longer. It’s such a beautifully recreated world, and I love the cars.

3 Likes

Same here, I also did Yuito but then wasn’t up for Kasane right away. I was going to do her side now but then I bought Dying LIght 2 and Tales of Arise so not sure that’s gonna happen anymore.

2 Likes

Still busy with Far Cry 6, slowy getting close to the end of the main story so we are trying to do the completionist thing by finding all the oddball stuff.

I been playing quite a bit of MotoGP 20 lately and loving it. Been doing a career mode in Moto3 and hope to work my way up to Moto2 and then GP class. I took a test drive in the MotoGP class and oh my, I can’t even make it around a lap without coming off numerous times.

1 Like

X4 (space sim game) and AC Origins.

2 Likes

Recently finished Lost in Random which was brilliant.

Now I get to choose another single player game to come alongside the sim racing and PUBG games. So much to choose from!

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to play X4 but never got around to it. Isn’t it a 4x or grand strategy game?

Also, how are enjoying Origins and Bayek’s adventures?

2 Likes

X4 is a simulation. You start off in a small ship, fly around and find ways to make money, do quests, explore space (first person, like Elite Dangerous). You then are able to do any range of things, mine, buy mining ships, crew those ships and let them mine for you. Build factories and supply the factories with materials you make and mine. Build big combat ships and take on stations/nations/evil aliens. You can also just do bounties, pirate or build armadas or a massive empire.

I like the seriousness of AC Origins, the combat is a lot easier than Odyssey but not as varied, since you do not have abilities to trigger as such. The story is pretty good, side quests are interesting very much like Valhalla’s. Odyssey side quests were really empty.

3 Likes

I’m still playing Anno 1800, but after completing pretty much all the monuments now, I’m thinking I should put a hold on the game and get something new to play. Not sure what yet.

3 Likes

AC origins, I have Far Cry Primal downloaded and ready to go. After that my plan is to sub to Ubi+ and play through the Far Cry series starting 4, then 5, then 5 new dawn and finally 6

2 Likes

Me, my brother and a friend of ours are playing some snowrunner on gamepass.

Played one round of the vampire Blood Hunt battle royal, its OK I guess? Probably need to play some more to get a better opinion, but so far, I would like to have some sort of “kill-cam” as I had chosen the class that becomes invisible when crouching, combined with sitting in a tree, that I could not even see myself, yet still the person found and killed me, so I kinda just want to know how he knew I was there, or saw me there.

Also started up Terraria again, and holy damn did that game change since I last played in 2015 and so far all for the better, I also believe there are now pets like dogs, which can be petted, hope I find one soon.

4 Likes