What are you playing now?

This game was pretty darned good. Can’t say much more without spoiling…

1 Like

I’ve lost myself in Ghost Recon: Wldlands a lot over the weekend. The game is really huge and growing on me. I’m starting to fall in love with it.

1 Like

Amazing Spiderman 1 on PS3

Must be the best movie based game in years. Its fantastic and really portrays Spidey’s strength and agility. Now that Im quite adept at the controls I can fight bosses and mobs without being hit once.
Some enemy fights are city wide at speed and at great heights which is damn exciting!

defs going to check out Amazing Spiderman 2 after this.

1 Like

Hit up Path of Exile again. A huge amount of content added since I played it last.
Also waiting for Wolcen (another loot fest ARPG) to get it’s shit together and give us some new content.

1 Like

Over the weekend I played, and finished, both Skyrim and Witcher 3: Blood & Wine. Skyrim’s ending was very “meh”, but I had to get it off my backlog. I can regard it as “done” due to also finishing all the guild storylines. Blood & Wine, on the other hand, left me with the same empty feeling I had after finishing the main storyline. Now I’m just aimlessly running around and gawking at the scenery, as I conpleted all the question marks in Toussant…

2 Likes

Stardew valley is R121 on Playstation now. So getting it.

1 Like

Shadow of War (PS4 Pro)

God of War (PS4 Pro)

I know . . . it looks like an obsession with war, but its purely coincidental

1 Like

stardew valley, Diablo 3

Rine (Xbox One X)
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Xbox One X)
Limbo (Xbox One X)
Forza 7 (Xbox One X)
Just finished GOW 4

Xbox One X

Red Dead Redemption
Forza 6

PS2
Test Drive Unlimited

I finished Oxenfree this morning and it was good. Definitely worth the play for those who haven’t yet.

I’m currently playing:
Edge of Nowhere (Oculus)
Elite Dangerous (Oculus)
Pillars of Eternity (PC)
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (XBox One)

2 Likes

Currently playing Tomb Raider :grinning:

1 Like

Cool. Which one?

Well, I’ve stopped playing Far Cry 5. I ran into a bug. Not a game breaking bug, but a bug that’s bugging me (ehe). My game is now perpetually set at night. The day-night cycle is broken, and the only way to resolve it according to the internet is beating a boss. Well, I have only one boss remaining, and I don’t feel like playing the entire game at night. So I’ll wait until it’s patched before trying again.

So currently playing:
Sea of Thieves
Farming Simulator 15
Uncharted 2

1 Like

the 2013 one

2 Likes

It was a good one.

Played some NFS: Hot Pursuit

Seems that @Saint_Dee went and beat a bunch of times just over a month ago. @Murph and @DohcWP I think I saw you on some of those leader boards also.

I played the shit out that game with Omega and Spooner on Xbox. Didn’t play much on the pc version though

i havent touched that in a while, probably the last ever really good NFS title

Xbox One X

Soul Calibur

Gears of war ultimate (looks really good but the gameplay mechanics doesnt hold up at all these days, comparably gears 2, 3 and judgement holds up much better these days).