What are you playing now?

POE, Bayonetta and Stardew valley

Thanks to the most epic 1 hour challenge I am playing Quantum break exclusively.

God of War Ascension.

its lekker

1 Like

Still Elder Scrolls Online but starting to burn out a bit. Played a bit of Osiris new dawn. It is pretty good.

1 Like

Played some Anna this morning before work as part of the 1 hour challenge. Enjoyed it more than I anticipated and would like to finish it (if I can get the bloody door open)

1 Like

There are 8 endings so good luck with that

1 Like

Finally got around to finishing GoW 3 and Uncharted 4. Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and it’s really fun so far.

1 Like

PS4
Far Cry 5
Final Fantasy XV

Switch
Zelda: Breath of the Wild (master mode)

Horizon Zero Dawn… just need to finish this so that i can start “Dad of War” a.k.a God of War

1 Like

“Dad of Boy” is more accurate :stuck_out_tongue:

Great game though.

2 Likes

This combined with Bloodborne is making the PS4 even more enticing. Think it’s time for a present for me.

Also, hi Wlad

1 Like

I think it’s long past time you treat yourself.

Also, hi there! I sort of forgot about this place for a little while.

Haha I wondered what happened to you.

God of War just looks like an actual video game. An old school one. No bullshit attached.

Finished Acension, now playing God of War 3

How pissed off is Kratos at all times?

yas

He’s not particularly happy, I’ll give him that.

Yeah the new God of War is brilliant. I am not a fan of the franchise at all, but I really enjoyed this one. I still don’t like Kratos, but the game is solid and I cannot really fault it.

Finished GoW recently and kinda in limbo now. I guess I really should go back and finish of Far Cry 5. I cleared our 2 areas before GoW dropped and I got sidetracked. But at the same time, I have taken up GTA Online and really digging it! Played the SP campaign for countless hours across multiple platforms, but never really got into GTAO…until now.

I agree, Kratos is not likeable in the slightest but there is something about is anger and badassatitude that makes me appreciate the character.

I think the most likeable thing about the GoW franchise is the story.

Currently on Witcher 3. All other games will have to wait.

Xbox one X

Uninstalled Gears of War ultimate (Screw that Brumak)

Currently playing sky force anniversary, really enjoying it

Maybe some super lucky’s tale if im up to it tonight

1 Like