What are you playing now?

Yes! I found this aspect fascinating as well, that you would come across things other people built and could like and rate them.

2 Likes

OG Xbox

Jet Set Radio Future
Sega GT Online

PS
Street Fighter 6
Dark Pictures anthology house of ashes (not a huge fan of this one, man of medan was better)

1 Like

Dave the diver releases tomorrow, think I may as well take the rest of the week off :stuck_out_tongue:

BattleBit

Escape from Tarkov is close to wipe again, so they bringing out events to screw around in.

DotA 2 custom maps

2 Likes

I’ve had my eye on this for ages, waiting for a discount.

1 Like

Played Battlebit till 3am. When I look at Lego, I get ptsd

6 Likes

I also did, but then I also thought that there could be a chance that it gets more expensive, since it will be released fully, turns out I was completely wrong as it is now on special for 10% off, dammit, if only I waited a day.

Oh well, i’m not that much of a cheapskate, I can take that 10% deal i missed and add it to being able to pre-download the game XD, as I see now there is another 3.5GB download for it.

I needed a game I could really sink my teeth into and this is going to be it, especially since its a game I can actually run on full graphics settings for a change.

3 Likes

PC
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Remnant: From the Ashes

PS5
Final Fantasy XVI

Switch
Final Fantasy X

Xbox S
NFS Unbound

3 Likes

–{ Xbox Series S
Diablo 4

–{ Steam
Dave The Diver
Kingdom Two Crown

3 Likes

Thanks to @Beo I’m also now playing Dave the Diver. I guess there goes my planned final playthrough of Remnant before the sequel comes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m rotating between games and platforms, trying to complete some games.

System Shock
SF6
GG Strive
Bayonetta 3
GoW Ragnarok

2 Likes

Ps

Street fighter 6

2 Likes

–{ Xbox Series S
Diablo 4
The Division 2

–{ Steam
Dave The Diver

4 Likes

Battlebit Remastered

3 Likes

D4
Gedonia (single player indie RPG)

2 Likes

PS

Street Fighter 6
Dark Pictures -House of ashes (Completed it finally) the worst of the lot - this one was frustrating
PGA Tour 2K23

3 Likes

Oxenfree 2! It released this Wednesday and I was saving it for the weekend. About an hour in, and it’s delivering the same atmosphere, story and quality voice acting of the first! I’m happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Forever Skies - loving the atmosphere of this game, the audio effects for the storms is just phenomenal! I’ve been taking my time exploring and expanding my airship. Even though it’s early days for the game there is a lot of promise.

2 Likes

Agreed, great game!

2 Likes

God of War

3 Likes

Doing a playthrough of Far Cry 5 on PC. I tried 3, and it felt a little clunky. Then I tried 4 and the world did not interest me. 5 is fascinating!

Luckily I have played FC3 before and it was amazing when it came out. Vaas is still one of the best antagonists in all of video game history. FC4 just never interested me. I did complete it though by just sitting in Pagan Min’s dining room until he came back. Shortest video game ever! :smiley:

2 Likes