What are you playing now?

still on the God of War series.

finished Ascension and GoW 3.

In final stages of GoW 2. I hope.

At the moment really only starbound and heroes of the storm.

PC

• Dark Souls 3
  • Far Cry 5
  • PUBG Mobile
  • The Crew

Played a week and half of Destiny 2. Completed the story and stared at the massive wall of progression using the same stairs every day and just said… no.

Back to Elder scrolls online where there are still a lot of stories I have not yet experienced.

I love it! Have almost 20 hours into it already. Go vote for it to be part of the new GameClub and we can all co-op it and level new characters in the process.

Fallout 4 is gonna have to go on the backburner… Got me a copy of Ni No Kuni II from Raru’s sale :smiley:

The Division, awesome looking game, lots of asshole players, you go and revive them but rarely do they come and revive you, and thats one of the main reason i dont like mmorpg type of titles, i will always take preference with single player titles.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Redout

Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre.

It certainly is face paced and challenging but I am enjoying it.

I played some Warframe this weekend. Seems good but had some crashes and technical issues with it so didnt get very far sadly.

1 Like

started starbound this weekend

Started playing Hollow Knight on Switch, having not really enjoyed it on PC (wher ei only played an hour or so). Regardless, the game is magnificent on Switch. Just works so well.

For honor
Guild Wars 2
Heroes of The Storm

Currently playing the following games:

Xbox One X:
State of Decay 2
F1 2016
Elite Dangerous

PC:
Factorio

Switch:
Fortnite

PS4:
Drive Club

2 Likes

Xbox One X:
The Turing Test

PC:
Pillars of Eternity
Oxygen Not Included

Rift:
Elite Dangerous

2 Likes

Currently:

PC:
Fallout 4
Overwatch
The Division

Switch:
Hollow Knight

2 Likes

How is it going with ONI @Solitude? Enjoying it yet?

1 Like

Oni is a game by Bungie. And it was a glorius game.

1 Like

i wonder if Microsoft own that ip Since they kept the Halo IP when bungie split. an Oni, Perfect Dark Crossover would be amazing imo

I only played like an hour of Perfect Dark Zero on Xbox 360, but any Oni crossover would be welcomed with open arms. Even an Oni remaster for that matter, or a sequel.

it appears that Take-Two Interactive own the IP for Oni, so anything ONI related will never ever happen, GTA and Red Dead takes presence over everything.