What are you playing now?

It is going a bit slow for me so I haven’t really gotten into yet. I’m also not 100% sure if the cowboy genre really appeals to me.
But I haven’t given up on the game yet (it is still installed) so I’ll maybe try it again this weekend since I’ve got nothing else on my plate.

On another note, I see Starfield has some new DLC since I’ve last played it (which was at release). Would be nice to play it but I don’t see chance for that kind of time commitment.

2 Likes

60 hours into Space Marine 2, giving it a break, it needs a lot of TLC from both designers and devs until I play it again

Playing Warhammer 40k Darktide and having SUCH fun with friends. After 2 years of changes and re-design it is a highly polished experience.

Pre downloaded Diablo 4 season 6, got the expansion, will play that next week but will be playing it a LOT slower. I find that I play through each season in roughly 2-3 weeks before becoming bored. Going to drag this one out to play longer with friends.

Longer term: Dragon Age Veilguard at the end of the month.

1 Like

Ravenswatch full release came out so have been playing that, a Dota 2 game every now again. Some Predecessor every now and again as well.

When I get the chance to game it’s mostly Deadlock and Satisfactory. Also been playing a fun indie called Cursed to Golf.

PS5
Metapthor ReFantazio
Alan Wake 2

PC
Final Fantasy XIII

Switch
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door

SInce it’s October and I’m getting Silent Hill 2 month end I’ve decided to dabble some more into horror games (not my thing) so I’m dowloading Evil Within 1 and 2 on Epic store. I tried the remake of the first Resident Evil but the camera angles paired with controls did me in.

4 Likes

I’m also getting into the Spooktober spirit

I finished Alan Wake 2. Excellent game, clever changes from AW1 and a much better package.

I did get the Silent Hill 2 Remake and I love it so far! It’s got an incredible atmosphere.

Otherwise I’m still loving the Zelda game.

3 Likes

Bouncing between Cyberpunk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption 2, mostly the latter.

3 Likes