What are you playing now?

I finished Observer Saturday. Well, one of the endings. Good little game, definitely worth a look if you liked the likes of Papers, Please.

I am all over the place. Not sure what I feel like playing.

CSGO
Americas Army
PUBG
Diablo 3
Rocket League
Downloaded Fortnite so going to start playing that as well

Started playing For Honor tonight. I should have bought this game ages ago!! I LOVE it. Steep learning curve, but I think once you get the hang of it it will be amazing.

Yeah, one thing I took away from it was that. Not only the steep learning curve but an insanely high skill ceiling.

played some tiger woods 12 golf on the wii last nite, still the best way to experience simulated golf on a console (considering its a 5 year old game)

supposed to be finishing DOS2 but this being an adult thing seems to be preventing it lately, I want to do an evil play-through next, which is a testament to how good the game is , I don’t do second play throughs normally.

I finished the Prison Architect campaign. It was a fun little game. And I gave up on State of Decay. That permadeath gets to me. I really really like the idea of the game but I wish there was an easy mode or something. Those big fat zombies get me every time.

I restarted the game 3 times and now I just give up. I don’t easily give up on games but it’s just gotten too much. I know I have other survivors who continue but it’s just not the same. I can’t do it.

So I’m playing:
Audioshield (Rift)
Narcosis (Rift)
Nioh (PC)
Overlord (PC)
DmC: Devil May Cry (XBone)

i installed sims 3 for my sister-in-laws kids to play when they visited us… now im playing it as well… :blush::grimacing::anguished::confused::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Haha I also want to play it at some point in time. My sister loved it!

its an evil game, if i didnt have to show them how to play it i would have been ok, but showing them got me wanting to play it. they left at 15:00 yesterday and i continued on playing untill almost 11pm…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It does look very addictive! I got the game in a bundle a while back but never actually touched it.

im contemplating shelving our 500 bucks to buy sims 4…

There’s a cheaper way:

You can get it as part of Origin Access for R300 a year. It also includes lots of other games like Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda:
https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store/origin-access

1 Like

I tried to play Sims 4 once. it didnt allow me to murder other people in the world. If i want to play as a digital serial killer I should be allowed to. I moved over to Party Hard instead. That game let me play as a serial killer. It was great

1 Like

no but you can put your papy on the stove and set it on fire. but then child welfare just comes and takes your kids away…

Divinity Enhanced Edition

I have no idea what I’m doing

I think I focused on the wrong skills in that game. Kept getting killed just outside some town.

F1 2017, started at Torro Rosso, for some reason I got over them irl so started as Williams.

1 Like

My friend convinced me to get it. Its really awesome but im getting the almighty shit kicked out of me.

Nice. did you have 2016?