What are you playing now?

Rainbow Six Siege
Heroes of The Storm

Xbox one X

Forza 7 (NO !!! it needed to update again :disappointed:)
Star wars Battlefront 2 (NO !!! it needed another big separate update after completing installation)
Rise of the tomb Raider (achievement hunting)
Tomb Raider definitive edition (achievement hunting)

Xbox 360
Tomb Raider (achievement hunting)

PS3
Wangan Midnight
Burger time world tour (actually fun)

1 Like

I am playing eat the small can of Sour Cream Pringles…

…I’m winning!!

5 Likes

Sharing is caring hey :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finished Darksiders 3.

Loved the game even though I struggled with the combat. Just hate that I’ll now have to wait who knows how long before Darksiders 4 one day graces us with its presence.

1 Like

Played a bunch of Hob: Definitive Edition and Stardew Valley on Switch this weekend. I am starting to feel a bit of burnout on other games at the moment. Nothing else is inspiring enough to spend more time in it, apart from F1 2018

1 Like

playing through oxenfree on the continued timeline

Pc:

Asscreed Origins (thanks Humble)
Rimworld

Switch:

Darkest Dungeon
Hollow Knight (Very very slowly)

1 Like

HoTS
Played some SC2 against bots together with someone who is actually good at sc, and boy do I suck, still fun though, but definitely would rather play arcade.

PS3

Dishonored Goty edition

Still Destiny 2.

Though I did let my wang hang in Conan Exiles for like an hour last night. I giggled.

1 Like

I have been trying to work through the Call of Duty campaigns for a loooong time. I just finished the Black Ops 2 campaign last night. Everyone is dead! Now I move on to Black Ops 3.

1 Like

Gooooooood Morning!!!

I have just started playing Gremlins Inc…

Wow… Been a week already and as yet, I have NOT reached 20 points…

1 Like

Started up Dead Rising 3 out of boredom last night. It wasn’t ten minutes before I reset the story and played for about an hour. Probably going to do another run of the game.

Definitely my favourite game in the franchise and the most fun you can have killing thousands of zombies.

1 Like

I’ve mostly been playing my multiplayer staples at the moment: CSGO and Apex Legends

I did give the Anno 1800 open beta a go and it’s pretty cool. Still Anno in many ways though so it remains to be seen if there are enough new ideas to keep it fresh.

1 Like

I bought No Man’s Sky for Xbox One with the current sale, and man alive, it’s like a completely different game. My PC was never good enough to run the game at a steady frame rate. And now on Xbox, it is eye watering pretty and runs like a dream. I’ve been completely in love with the game and binged the crap out of it this weekend.

3 Likes

I need something to play, just cant seem to find that something that keeps me interested. Preferably multiplayer but if not, I will do some single player games

I’m still getting through Elite Dangerous

Played the Anno 1800 open beta this weekend with my brother, lost at about 4 hours in, but proceeded to play another 6 hours untill we wiped out the AI completely, needless to say, i had a lot of fun with the game

3 Likes

@DarthMol, the husband is playing it as well… I am going to start a # for things he says while gaming.
Any normal person would have choked a few times already!!!

1 Like