Sekiro

PS4
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record
Kingdom Hearts 2

Switch
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Stardew Valley

1 Like

Trying to finish up Mass Effect Andromeda for a final time. Started it last year I think and got bored / distracted and now picked up where I left off. My second and final playthrough of the game.

1 Like

Oh ya, I never did get my platinum for it… I started a second playthrough, but then when the axed multiplayer updates after flooding the loot pool with trash, I just stopped playing altogether.

Maybe one day…

@Wlad you play a lot of Grim dawn right?

Not that much no. Ever since I got the latest expansion the game keeps crashing after like 5 - 10 min and I can’t find a solution anywhere. My total play time is like 190 hours though.

1 Like

Xbox one X

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Wii

Bubble bobble (Nes)
Mappy (Nes)

PS3

God of War Ascension

Thanks

Im thinking someone plays the game a lot

I am considering playing it again, I don’t have the latest expansion, just worried about the lag that you used to get in the multiplayer

You’re thinking of @Xiphan I think.

2 Likes

Yeah, he plays it a shitload. He should be well past 1000 hours by now. He is also the one that bought me the Forgotten Gods expansion. Just wish I could play it without the constant crashing.

1 Like

I have played it a lot in the past. Admittedly only solo, never multiplayer other than to trade with people.

I have no idea how well it plays multiplayer

Yeah, I’ve been playing it a lot since the new expansion came out, 1285 hours in total to be precise. :grimacing: The game is grossly addictive and I’m dying to find out (pun intended since I play with HC chars :stuck_out_tongue:) what happens in the new content. That being said I still have a ways to go before I eclipse the 5.2k hours I sunk into Dota 2. :disappointed:

As for buying the game, you’re welcome. :wink: I was feeling particularly generous that day so I bought a few copies for several people. :blush: It also didn’t hurt that the local price is less than half the US price. :smile:

Lastly have you tried playing the 32-bit version instead of the 64-bit version to see if it alleviates the amount of crashes you experience?

1 Like

How is the multiplayer now - that is my big question :smiley: I want to drag my brother into the game, we both have it just not all the dlc.

The last time we tried multiplayer it was during the mygame event and the multiplayer was laggy

Yeah I’ve tried both 32 and 64 bit versions, tried switching between fullscreen and windowed borderless and numerous other settings but no luck yet. I’ve found quite a few people who are experiencing similar issues on reddit. Hoping a future patch / hotfix fixes it.

I imagine it’s great as a LAN game or if the person hosting the game has fiber, but I can’t imagine it’s improved much over ADSL since the last time you tried. :disappointed:

If you want I can host a game for you tonight if you’d like to test?

I was one of those people having constant crashes to desktop but the latest hotfix seems to have resolved the particular crashes I was having. I’m sorry it hasn’t resolved it for you. :disappointed:

One thing that also helped me, but this is a AMD Ryzen specific issue was to lower my RAM timings to 2933MHz. While Ryzen loves fast RAM it’s not always 100% stable above 2933MHz even though I have Samsung B-die chips. :unamused:

Luckily we both have fiber so will test it tonight. Otherwise we shall try it as a LAN over this weekend

Oh no!!! I started playing Minecraft again!!! There goes my sleep!

Hopefully with mods

I am aching for it but a mate invited me to his Windows 10 Realm… Its fun but I miss all the machines we used to build!

Played 1 day of Stardew Valley last night - was too tired to play more or even stay awake during the few minutes I played.

1 Like