What are you playing now?

Struggled just as much last night, I got to day 26 in winter

1 Like

Really enjoying Assassins Creed Unity again. Such a great game. Its great to see the game get attention again after all this time. Ubisoft have long since fixed the issues that plagued the game at launch and it is pretty much the last “true” AC game we got. The later games are still good games, but no longer good AC games.

It’s also cool to see the game being “reverse review bombed” on Steam, going from mixed to very positive as well as Ubisoft supporting the influx of new players by increasing server capacity (twice) for the coop.

I played a couple of coop missions last night and (when it wasn’t lagging like hell) it was pretty damn awesome. If anyone plays it here add me on Uplay - Myrdlok.

I really hope Ubisoft goes back to this style of AC game sometime.

1 Like

I have been playing it, will add you

Uplay: CrzCop

1 Like

Unity uses all my cpu which keeps making me dc from voice programs like discord and teamspeak, making co op a lot harder than it ever should be :frowning:

Eish. I haven’t tried it with discord or anything but my experience with the coop is hit and miss so far. Sometimes the game runs great and my teammates are awesome and sometimes there is insane lag or my teammates are a bunch of idiots that just run into a group of enemies.

Damn, ok i think i managed to sort it, but only using 3 cores to run the game, drop me a mesaage if you want to try out the co op

1 Like

Will definitely do that.

Finally finished my second and last playthrough of Mass Effect Andromeda.
They… really… like…to…drag…things…out…towards…the…end.

After I was made aware of the remastered version of Borderlands 1, I started that up again with my wife. We’ve completed BL 2 and 1.5, but never the first one.

5 Likes

Playing some Grim Dawn, a little bit of Division 2 still and REALLY looking forward to a possibly legit City of Heroes community server.

3 Likes

Started up my Witcher 3 NG+ again last night. Man I love this game. I did Skellige first, now busy with Novigrad and then doing Velen last before the DLC. Currently at level 74. Really considering doing a proper trilogy run after this importing my saves as I go. (And this time siding with Iorveth in TW2 so I don’t have the neck tattoo :p) Would love to get TW3 on Steam so I have them all on both steam and GoG as well.

Also still busy with Nioh (NG++ FML), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NG+), Borderlands GOTY, AC Unity and Stardew Valley.

2 Likes

I am playing Rusty Lakes at the moment.
Started last night and have already had a few choice words come out of my mouth… Husband thinks its hysterical…

1 Like

Been putting a LOT of time into the city of heroes private server. I LOVE this game so very much and despite being 15 years old, it still holds a special place in my heart.

The customisation is way above any modern MMO and the slower game play is so much more relaxing. It also doesn’t have loot and gear grind, which removes so much hamster wheel stress from my play time.

If anyone wants to play this game and see for themselves, DM me directly. I am not sure what the forum policy is on advertising private servers.

1 Like

After reading some of the MK11 thread and seeing some videos by accident, I fired up and completed MK9 Komplete Edition. The acting is really bad and I totally suck with the controls, but it’s ok. I’ll try MKX next. MK9 story is quite grim though.

1 Like

Just had the most amazing gaming afternoon. Playing city of heroes and a team of 8 strangers actually chatted in game using text chat, sharing stories of their countries and lives, while playing.

I cannot remember the last time I had that in a modern MMO.

Glad to see nostalgia has not artificially inflated how good this game actually is.

1 Like

I got quite far in Mk9’s story, but never actually completed it. I played MKX for a couple of hours and really enjoyed it, but didn’t get far before abandoning it for other games. I did finish Injustice’s main story and the stories of all characters though… The less brutal gameplay kinda suits me a bit more.

Started Grim Dawn again, they have fixed the multiplayer finally!

It is so much fun now.

Also playing a bit of Borderlands 2 with a certain eejit

1 Like

Playing a bit of Borderlands 2 with some or other donkey

1 Like

When do you Tiny Tina loving fanatics play?

1 Like

Whenever I catch him online :stuck_out_tongue:

So far anytime from 10:00 on a Saturday night or whenever I catch her

1 Like