What are you playing now?

That’s exactly how I felt! The ending was a bit of a letdown. The game itself was excellent however.

Finished Zelda but I got the season pass and started with the DLC. I rage quit for now though. Other than that busy with Nioh, Prey and Dead Rising 4. Also started (casually) playing Doom on switch.

Playing Sc2 campaign and arcade, now busy with Legacy of the Void

Also playing Hots team league together with my brothers and two of my friends, I was able to get MVP with tracer and got 8 votes :smiley:

Finished sc2 campaign, it was quite nice, recently started playing world of warships, really fun, also like how when you die you can exit the battle and go fight another one just with one of your other ships

All on pc.
Divinity original sin 2
Killing floor
Heroes of the storm
Let them come.

I’m waist deep in GR: Wildlands. It really is an amazing game

I’ve been enjoying the Xbox One X way too much. Currently playing Assassins Creed Origins, Elite Dangerous, PUBG and Forza 7.

Tropico 5 - I must say I preferred Tropico 4
Train Fever - Game became better once I figured out the trains.

Totally agree with you. tropico 4 was awesome!! Loved the game. 5 was a big disappointment. But I see they are making a Tropico 6. Wonder if it will come out this year.

Yip, coming out in 2018. Sounds good too.

Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.

Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.

XboX

Forza 5
Forza Horizon 2
Gianna Sisters twisted dreams
Recore
Banjo kazooie N&B (part of rare replay)

and some other games

Payday2
Hots
Overwatch

I’ve been playing Plague Inc: Evolved

I played a metric crap-ton of Assassin’s Creed Origins this weekend. The game is really very good, and I think it’s becoming my favourite AssCreed game so far.

PC (well laptop)

Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast (i just had an urge to play it again)

Xbone X

AC unity

hallow Knight, If your into dark souls give it a bash, it might be easy at first but i nearly raged the other day

Xbox One X

Gears 4 (i prefer playing it in performance 60fps mode over the 4k30 visual mode, just feels alot more actioney)

Just finished Persona 5 last night. 155 hours.

Gonna be on the road, so I’m gonna be playing through Persona 3 Portable (tried playing through twice, but never finished)

I’ll probably jump on the telltale Batman game once I’m back

The usual MP staples: CSGO and now a bit more PUBG

And I’ve started playing Stronghold HD. I used to own a CD/DVD of the original game when it came out. The HD version holds up nicely, it is certainly a classic!

Bought America Truck Simulator on special the weekend. It’s oddly relaxing.