Persona 5

Switch
Splatoon 2
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Children of Morta

2 Likes

Borderlands 3

1 Like

It’s short and sweet and worth it as it fills in some gaps in the main game.

2 Likes

I finished Last of Us on Sunday. The Left Behind DLC seems to be only about 2 hours long so I’ll probably do it.

2 Likes

War Thunder, lots and lots of War Thunder. Grinding US, German and Russian tanks. Also some planes and boats on the side.

4 Likes

Welcome back @jacosmitza!

2 Likes

Thanks, never been gone, just… dormant. Been active on our Gaming Discord, playing Ark and as mentioned, lost of WT.

2 Likes

One day you can teach me ark . . Since I got it for free

1 Like

Best way to enjoy Ark is solo on your own PC. It gives you the real feeling of surviving against all odds. Playing with people makes it a toxic mess.

2 Likes

Awesome, I didn’t realise you can play it solo. Can you play it solo on XBone too?

1 Like

Apparently yes (googled it), as to how? No idea since I do not have an Xbox

2 Likes

Thanks, will maybe give it a try sometime. It’s on Game Pass but have been ignoring it due to the multiplayer aspect.

1 Like

You can solo or MP it. True, the solo one is quite lonely and takes long if you play everything on stock settings.

On the PC, this is where you click for solo.

3 Likes

I just set the gather and XP rates up a bit and thoroughly enjoyed not getting hassled, my buildings destroyed and generally had to interact with the scum that people become in games like this.

Solo was enjoyable. On a server it is horrible.

3 Likes

I started Moonlighter in Switch last night and also got myself Duke Nukem 3D for Switch.

3 Likes

Let me know your thoughts, I’ve had installed on Xbox for ages, I wonder if it’s actually still valid on GamePass.

Its awesome man. At first I was a bit confused but once I got into the loop I was hooked. Couldn’t put it down last night.

You basically explore procedural dungeons for materials which you can use for crafting new weapons and gear or upgrades. The stuff you don’t use you sell in your store for money which you can then again use to upgrade the town or your shop.

The hook is basically working towards new gear and upgrades and also unlocking new dungeons as you beat bosses. Like a rogue like you also start from scratch each time but you do get a teleporter to go back to town and re-enter a dungeon (costs money).

Started putting a lot of time into Dragon Quest Builders 2. It’s such a great game. I usually cannot stand builder type games but this is different.

It’s like an RPG with some quests taking the form of building stuff. I like that it gives you blueprints for the bigger designs and tells you exactly what to put where. It’s also great to see the NPC’s actually use the things that you make.

I can definitely recommend this game if you’re looking for something unique with some charm or if you just want a building game with a twist. It’s on sale on steam right now and pc version includes all the dlc, which I still need to get for switch at some point.

1 Like

GTA V - Director mode, making random mundane movies about things like visiting the beach. So
relaxing.

Pathway - It was free on Epic. Pixel art turn based squad shooter set in the 1940’s. Really enjoying it!

2 Likes

Finished Batman Arkham Knight
Still busy with:

• We happy few
  • Life is strange 2

Soon I’m going to start a new playthrough of Witcher 3 (since I missed the game club). Just waiting for v12 of the HD Reworked Project to be released (it will be the final / last release of the HD mod for TW3):

4 Likes