What are you playing now?

mostly just more Dark Souls

2 Likes

Outer Wilds. I hate Dark Bramble.

1 Like

I’ll be starting F1 2020 tonight.

Have also been playing a lot of Gwent. I must go look at my playtime. Won’t be surprised if it’s more than Witcher 3.

And then I’ve been playing The Surge 2 every Sunday.

4 Likes

Playing a soulslike on Sundays? Welcome to my religion

1 Like

Haha it’s the only time I’m currently getting to play XBox.

1 Like

Switch
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition (2D mode)
Duke Nukem 3D World Tour

PC
Hitman 2
Disco Elysium
Wasteland 2

PS4
Tales of Berseria

2 Likes

How are you finding Tales of Berseria?

1 Like

I’m enjoying it. The combat is not too bad and the story seems interesting so far. I’m only about 3 hours into the game but yeah it’s good.

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile: I’m just about done my NG+ on Persona 5 Royal, and am about to hit that post-epic-gaming-experience depression… Might have to wait a while before hitting up another JRPG

Maybe I’ll put some time into Battlefront II

Stopped playing borderlands 3, not much left to do that I want to do. Great game, amazing DLCs.

Started playing Last Epoch again, having to fight off the insistent niggling in my mind about a character whipe on release and just play it now.

Contemplating doing the same for Torchlight 3 and getting that

2 Likes

Finished:
We Happy Few - Act 1

Busy:
Last of Us 1 DLC
Plague Tale

1 Like

I finished my NG+ on Persona 5 Royal

Hopefully I’ll get some time with Kerbal now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Playing Nexomon at the moment, and man does that scratch that pokemon itch, still in early access but still has a lot of content and cool monsters, also a fan of the humor, can’t wait to get home to play some more.

Is it a ripoff of pokemon?

1 Like

I personally won’t call it a ripoff, but I can see how it can be seen as such. there are A LOT of similarities, but I like all the things that it does different/better than pokemon, I like the monsters, even the ones that are a bit silly like an electric nexomon that is a computer mouse with a USB tail, but is also an animal like mouse, with ears and everything.

I like the graphics and animation. I like how you encounter monsters, the “tall grass” does not mean there is a monster in it, only if the grass is moving is there a monster, which I find better than in pokemon.
And many other things that I really like so far, so personally I would call it Pokemon inspired, but not a total ripoff. Perhaps like how Paladins is like Overwatch, if you have ever played that.

2 Likes

I am playing only Satisfactory and F1 2020,both is very large volume!

1 Like

Started up Breath of the Wild again. Going for a no fast travel, no minimap, no tower (clears the map) run. Will see how long I last.

1 Like

A bit lost for games at the moment, the fact that both Torchlight 3 and Last Epoch are getting whipes is making it hard to play them, cannot invest much in them.

So playing Path of Exile

1 Like

More Dark Souls

1 Like

The incredible adventures of Van Helsing is on special for 90% off(entire franchise), so bought that, now playing the second one.

1 Like