What are you playing now?

More and more Dark Souls

1 Like

Desperados III
Deadly Premonition 1
C&C Remaster

I also just saw that Beyond a Steel Sky released today and am tempted to buy it.

1 Like

Ghost of Tsushima. And it is great so far.

1 Like

How difficult was it to get it working?

I’m replaying it on Switch and I first played it on PS3, so it just worked in both instances.

1 Like

Does this have something to do with Beneath a Steal Sky?

1 Like

It sure does! It’s a sequel.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. I hope it has the same character like the original.

1 Like

I finally started playing Lords of the Fallen… and deleted it after about 4 hours. The combat is crap.

I’m now trying to get into WatchDogs 2. It seems quite different from the first game if I remember correctly so struggling to find my way. I loaded up an earlier save rather than playing through the intro again so finding my way is a bit harder.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This was like my 3rd attempt at the game. First time in 2015, but didn’t even get to the first boss fight, then in 2018 and actually got to the boss fight but didn’t win it. This time I went all the way and beat the 2nd boss, but quit shortly after that. Just couldn’t stand it anymore.

As for Watch Dogs 2, is it just me or is the story somewhat weak? I vaguely remember the first game and it at least had a decent story, but thus far I’m not really feeling the 2nd game. I’m not very far in though, so maybe it still picks up but it seems to be suffering like most open world games, sacrificing story for open world.

1 Like

Eish, I haven’t played Lords of the Fallen or Watch Dogs 2 yet. Busy with The Surge 2 which so far is a lot better than the first game.

1 Like

How did I miss this? A sequel to BASS?

1 Like

Must say only game im playing now is Diablo 3 season. With the whole week and things being so busy.
Just doing some farming and Rifts is a good break from the normal grind.

1 Like

Finished Outer Wilds. :alien:

2 Likes

AND??? What did you think?

1 Like

It was ok. There were some things I liked about it, but unfortunately a lot more that I didn’t like.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t get into it.

1 Like

I’m in the mood for a RPG so I started up ELEX again. Will see how long I stick with it but so far I am enjoying it. It still a great game, albeit a bit janky and lacking in polish.

That’s a shame. The game clicked for me hard and it became one of the better games I’ve played din my life. But I totally get why some people might not feel the same.

1 Like