What are you playing now?

Kingdomcome Deliverance. Loving it, awesome crpg.

Skyforce Reloaded
Octogeddon

This war of mine, a lot of fun hard as heck to survive for more than 20 days. I would probably survive longer if I actually looted from weaker ppl instead of trying to help them

Xbone X

Killer Instinct

Managed to play 1 hour of Shadow of Mordor. Still fun. Just a pain to get back into it, can’t remember all the actions, nevermind whatever storyline it has.

I liked that game a lot. Once you get the basics right it becomes a lot easier. It took me some retries and then I was set. One day I’d like to play the DLC too.

I actually want to get the dlc as it’s on sale at the moment.

Back to elder scrolls online.

1 Like

Xbox

Ac Unity
Forza 5
Forza 6
Rory Mcllroy pga tour

1 Like

Xbone
F1 2017

PC
Ultimate Hunter

Android
Golf Clash

1 Like

I decided to 100% Hollow Knight so I’m busy with the last few things in that. What an amazing game!

1 Like

I found it infuriating the first couple of minutes thatI managed to play. One day I’ll get back to it… And Dark Souls 3. Right now I’m enjoying Apotheon.

How is it? I’ve always admired the art style.

It’s quite fun, but also a bit frustrating. All the reviews pointed to the awkward controls and it kinda rings true. Still, I’m enjoying it abd will push through to try and finish it.

I am in a Stardew Valley hole. My god that game just makes the hours fly by. Now I will be tired the whole day at work cause of stupid Stardew.

2 Likes

I finally got hold of Horizon Zero Dawn with the DLC included and started it last night. What a brilliant and beautiful game!

Other than that I actually made some progress in Hollow Knight and got past the first boss, the False Knight. Now that I got a hang of the controls and mechanics, I’m loving it!

1 Like

Getting back into Trackmania Turbo for some simple game time in the evenings lately.

I dont associate trackmania and the word simple…

1 Like

XboneX

Powerstar Golf
Forza horizon 1 & 2
Forza 5 & 6
Shadow Warrior

Glad that you’re starting to enjoy it. I finished the game last week after deciding to 100% it since I enjoyed it so much. I still can’t stop thinking about the game and the world of Hallownest.

My advice is that if you get stuck on a boss, take the time to learn their attacks without worrying about attacking, just practice dodging. Also if you are finding a boss fight especially tough rather go exploring elsewhere, you may just find a new area and ability that will help you in the fight. You also upgrade your health, soul and you nail (sword) as you progress through the game. In some cases it is better to give up on a boss until you’re a bit more upgraded and can take them. Charm configurations make a big difference too.