What are your weekend plans

Hopefully I’ll get the lighting in my grow box finished.

2 Likes

Man I totally read that as get the lightning in your grow box fixed.

4 Likes

Play more Grim Dawn. Watch the proteas “try” to beat afghanistan on saturday. Father’s day braai with the family on sunday. Rest just getting some much needed rest.

2 Likes

Seeing my wife and baby again! They’re flying back down to Cape Town on Sunday, so i’m excited to see them again.

7 Likes

Nice, enjoy @FarligOpptreden!

One thing for sure. Your baby should be used to flying by the time you fly the Ireland. Met this couple once on a flight down to Durban that flew down specifically (instead of driving) so they would see how their baby takes to flying before booking international flights to England.

4 Likes

With the way I am with electrical wiring… It might still happen…

1 Like

I forgot it was a long weekend.

Will play some golf on Sat with two mates, we are just starting out so it is very relaxed - no scoring.

Rest of the weekend I will be helping my dad with a setting up for mtb enduro event he has on the next weekend.
He bought an old 19vootsek landy yesterday as a project so I guess we will fiddle with that

1 Like

OH dear lord, that landy will be the death of you guys. . . .

1 Like

Landy projects are best projects

Because there is always fixing to be done? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s like the old saying “One Landy - Fixing It”.

Or something similar…

1 Like

The last landy joke I heard was - a Landy doesnt leak oil, it is just marking it’s territory

1 Like

If it’s not leaking oil, it’s run out

2 Likes

Sleeping, that is what i will be doing.

Man, I wish someone had taught me how to do that properly.

Do what exactly

Oh the forum took it away, I was replying to sleeping.

1 Like

Retcon post: My wife and I are driving around the country to test the quality of our cellular networks.

This weekend we were driving through Port Elizabeth, so I met up with @Entity.

Thanks for hanging out, man!

8 Likes

It was very cool to chill and chat with you :+1:

1 Like