What are your weekend plans

Studying. I will be studying. Will be writing at 8:30 on Monday Morning.

2 Likes

Same, I will be trying to study, the brain is not playing along.

1 Like

Images fixed.

Iā€™m working again tomorrow, and again Sunday night. We realised last night that we last had a free weekend together 15-16 September! Every weekend since then has been work or conferences for either me or my wife. I sometimes wonder if itā€™s all worth itā€¦

1 Like

My wife and I work weekends as well. This weekend is the second one we are off together since mid august.
Its actually nuts.

So I guess that means we will prob have a fight about something lame, like the proper way to open a fridge door, and then ruin the whole weekend and makeup sunday night before going to bed.

Life is lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I was supposed to work tonight and tomorrow night, but one of my colleagues had an issue, so Iā€™m off, but working the last weekend of the month.
Did a long run this morning, doing a long cycle tomorrow.
After dropping off my car for a service, Iā€™m going to donate blood - first time in about 6-7 months. My blood should be very healthy after the run this morning :laughing:

1 Like

I am working till 3,then just relaxing and maybe gaming if we have power

1 Like

This morning I got up early to start my rugby betting but the rugby stream wouldnā€™t work. Eventually it did but too late to really do anything. Then I took my car for a wash and when I came back our internet was down. Then the power went out for 4 hours.

Stupid Africa.

Now everythingā€™s on and working so everythingā€™s charging in preparation for tomorrowā€™s power outage.

3 Likes

Today i went to a family friends for a christening, her dad is a butcher so we ate flippen lekker meat.
Tomorrow morning is F1 then golf at the course next door then my 4th braai for the weekend .

3 Likes

A weeeekend like this one needs this thread :grin:
Weā€™re doing something we havenā€™t done in a very long time this weekendā€¦ Weā€™re meeting with friends for some boardgames! Will see how that goes with 2 toddlers running around toughā€¦
Other plans are swimming on Saturday morning, and work Sunday and Monday night.

2 Likes

Sleep, my bed isnā€™t going to know what hit it.

1 Like

try and not to be on the road, people drive like demons after all those hot cross buns on easter weekend

2 Likes

Weekend away with Mrs and Miss Redd. Off to Livingstone & Victoria Falls, with a day trip to the Chobe Reserve on Saturday. Will send yā€™all a digital postcard if I get working wifi :slight_smile:

Blessed Easter to all those who observe it - may your chocolate haul be bountiful. Chag Sameach to any who are celebrating Pesach this weekend - enjoy your matzo ball soup!

And if youā€™re going to be on the roads, please take care and stay safe. Catch you all on Monday.

5 Likes

What are all of you planning for the weekend?

I plan to do one F1 2018 race weekend every day. So 3 for the weekend. Otherwise I donā€™t have much planned.

3 Likes

Not to sure yet for the most part.

I need to hide and relax

We have a birthday party on sat that I wish I could avoid but cant.

Not sure when we are doing fathersday - not that I want to or that my dad currently deserves it

3 Likes

Going to do lamb for my dad and Iā€™m wondering if you can get whiskey flavour into a cake.

5 Likes

Yes you can, its rather easy

5 Likes

Although 2 cups of sugar, I nearly died.

3 Likes

That was just a quick google search, so want me to keep looking?

You donā€™t have to. Iā€™ve done sugar reduction to recipes before. Since Iā€™ve stopped using sugar anywhere else its really easy to taste when its a lot.

1 Like