What are your weekend plans

Took the family for a nice little breakfast up at Signal Gun Wine farm and restaurant. Was a peache of a day.

3 Likes

We had a family day, road trip and picnic up at Yzerfontein.

6 Likes

Nice.

I did mad dogs and englishman things.

2 Likes

Weekend in Underberg

6 Likes

Make me so jelly.

2 Likes

We went through to Kleinmond for our monthly visit. Weather was fantastic, so the drive along Clarence Drive from Gordon’s Bay was beautiful. On our way back we saw some whales in the bay as well…

Came home to load shedding, but luckily it lasted only 15min before lights came back on shortly after 8.

2 Likes

Hey Underberg! I know that part of the country. My kids are in holiday near there. The grandparents took them with to Castleburn leaving my wife and I with a kid free weekend.

2 Likes

Yesterday I got the chance to take the kids to a private farmland campsite in the Magaliesburg mountains. A friend of mine is a member there so he invited us along.

It was fantastic hiking up the mountain and swimming in the crystal clear rock pools along the mountain stream.

7 Likes

Looks fantastic! What a great day out. :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks most epic, cool cap btw.

3 Likes

Glad you noticed, that’s why I included that pic :grin:

3 Likes

The Magalies is really great actually.

2 Likes

Tonight we’re going to a game night at a friend’s place, it’s BINGO night.

I feel like I’ve aged 50 years already. Everyone’s taking snacks and something sweet to add to the pot. The winner takes the pot home. The kids get to play and have hoddogs. I wish I was s kid again.

4 Likes

Haha enjoy the bingo @Beo .

My wife and I are going to a restaurant for my birthday. It’s one of my favourite restaurants and yet I see Google says I haven’t been there in over 8 years. Time freaken flies.

3 Likes

Royal show and some gaming.

1 Like

Oh snap, I really miss going to the Royal Show. I’m surprised it’s still going after all these years.

On a side note, bingo night was great success and really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

We are helping the in-laws move house today. They are downsizing from their house of 21 years to a nearby complex. It’s going to be weird not coming to the old house anymore.

4 Likes

Visiting dad, spending time with @Ani and just relaxing with the F1

3 Likes

This is the last one. Next year they are moving it to Howick and halving it’s size and making it totally agricultural.

So bye bye Royal Show, was good knowing you. We have always gone as a family and did so again tonight, watched some Cantrel, Jesse Clegg and Prime Circle. It was a great fun day.

2 Likes

I have always wanted to go to a Bingo night. Or host one. But everyone around me thinks it’s stupid so… I have nobody to Bingo with. I really want to own one of those little Bingo wheels with all the balls and the cards. Even a tiny one.

3 Likes