What are your weekend plans

Anyone got specific plans for the Easter weekend?

Thought about picking up a Weber and having a little family braai.

3 Likes

We are off to the bush for the long weekend! 4 days of chilling in a hammock reading and snoozing!

5 Likes

It’s my wife’s birthday this weekend so we are going to a restaurant in Pretoria that she’s been wanting to go to for a while. Otherwise I plan to play a lot of games and watch some rugby.

4 Likes

Nice ya’ll, we got invited to a braai last night, so looks like we’ll be doing that on Friday and looking for Easter egg hunts happening in the neighborhood for the kids to do something.

3 Likes

Im planning on relaxing as much as possible and reading and gaming and movies.
Have to go for a dress fitting on sat for a wedding and its the brats birthing day so we will have to go a braai on sat afternoon

2 Likes

play play play! Outriders hopefully.

3 Likes

I feel so bad :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t :wink: Boer maak `n plan. If it doesn’t work, maak nog 'n plan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am wanting to make a little surprise picnic at the Green Point Park in Cape Town for the family. For someone who is useless with planning or thinking up ideas for picnics, what would you suggest I go buy that is affordable (not talking about cheeses and wines).

Also, i think dogs are allowed there, innit?

2 Likes

All the pies, um, but make them.

3 Likes

Chocolate Eclairs, koeksisters and a quiche from Spar. And alcohol free champagne. They sell them at our Checkers.

3 Likes

I mean I was going for peanut butter and jam sarms with oros, but those ideas work too…

1 Like

Going to try and record some new music I’ve been working on. Other than that just working and playing games and reading.

4 Likes

I believe this is the place?

https://www.citysightseeing.co.za/en/cape-town/5-reasons-why-you-must-visit-the-cape-town-green-point-park

And I believe @FarligOpptreden mentioned at some point he made a turn there not too long ago?

2 Likes

Play games, wash the dogs, play Wingspan | Board Game | BoardGameGeek with the family since my oldest is visiting, cook a major family feast by request from my oldest, she says she misses my cooking.

A fun weekend :wink:

5 Likes

Yes! Great venue and dogs are allowed. Also, bring bicycles along as there are many roads for the kids to cycle on.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Is the parking free or paid for? Sorry for the questions, just trying to budget accordingly.

1 Like

We didn’t pay a cent and nobody stopped us…?

2 Likes

I am officiating a wedding of really close friends of mine (this will be the second time I get to marry people!)

So exciting!

6 Likes

Took the family to a walk around Intaka Island today, such a peach of a day :peach:

6 Likes